Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register

Old 10-04-2008, 02:51 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rubiconjack
Sadly I will not be making it this year for JK Fest! Darn the Jeep Gremelins again.

Rear U Joint is going out, Tie Rod needs new ball joints/knuckles (too expensive to replace the darn thing on top of everything else, also have to have a few other fixed (don't know whats making the sounds, like metal breaking and popping!). Too far a drive for my clunker to make ... and the Significant Other who is in control of the dough (would think its other way around) won't let me drive up ...
Yea yea yea,

Sounds like you need to get a set of balls.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:58 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by acelockco
Yea yea yea,

Sounds like you need to get a set of balls.
I would ... it'd be a bit scary though! .....

This just means I can get a snorkel for the JK, since its a few hundred cheaper than the drive up and back ....
Old 10-04-2008, 03:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry to hear that, I am looking forward to this even and meeting everyone.!
Old 10-04-2008, 03:32 PM
JK Freak

lijeepguy & paramaniac : thanks ... if only

Sadly I will not be making it this year for JK Fest! Darn the Jeep Gremelins again.

Rear U Joint is going out, Tie Rod needs new ball joints/knuckles (too expensive to replace the darn thing on top of everything else, also have to have a few other fixed (don't know whats making the sounds, like metal breaking and popping!). Too far a drive for my clunker to make ... and the Significant Other who is in control of the dough (would think its other way around) won't let me drive up ...

TAKE TONS AND TONS of pictures ... Im gonna be crying all weekend long. Drink a or or for me! Don't have to much fun ya'll ....

this sucks. I'm out!

EDIT: On a side note, I will just have to come up for a weekend when the JK is running pretty! I am planning on some boarding this winter. Maybe sometime then I can meet up with a few of ya'll that I was gonna end up camping with. Who knows, we'll see!
damn... that really sucks....

my jeep chick was looking forward to meeting another jeep chick...

good luck and if youre heading up this way give a shout, i have a spare bedroom. it does have a few pics of hannah montana and high school musical though....
Old 10-04-2008, 04:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lijeepguy & paramaniac : thanks ... if only

TAKE TONS AND TONS of pictures ... Im gonna be crying all weekend long. Drink a or or for me! Don't have to much fun ya'll ....

this sucks. I'm out!

EDIT: On a side note, I will just have to come up for a weekend when the JK is running pretty! I am planning on some boarding this winter. Maybe sometime then I can meet up with a few of ya'll that I was gonna end up camping with. Who knows, we'll see!

Sorry you can;t make it this time. The Jeep gremlins seem to like to pick on your Jeep, you have had some of the worst bad luck with it.
Old 10-04-2008, 06:43 PM
JK Freak

Got my shocks replaced and my skids so I'm good to go (and break somthing else) hope to meet alot of new friends.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:33 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Jeepin Dad
Sorry you can;t make it this time. The Jeep gremlins seem to like to pick on your Jeep, you have had some of the worst bad luck with it.
Tell me about it Jeepindad. I think i've had problems since you befrienced me on myspace . No but seriously .....

Lets see, lets list. Wait, now that I think about it .... tooooooo many damages to list. Its a lot though. I have a Jeep Gremlins ... i Will name one Rusty and Major .. so maybe its only funny to me. Had just a few tonight, in leuuuu of not bein able to go. Watchin Top Gun on the Big Screen (100" screen ..... projector on the wall! ) ... woo...

THIS BLows still! I get a snorkel out of it though, i guess thats a good thing right?
Old 10-04-2008, 07:49 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by paramaniac
damn... that really sucks....

my jeep chick was looking forward to meeting another jeep chick...

good luck and if youre heading up this way give a shout, i have a spare bedroom. it does have a few pics of hannah montana and high school musical though....
Definetly will. Its hard to come by another jeep chick, that wants to hang out with a jeep chick, normally they don't talk or ingnore you. WHAT i have seen on the trails out here in WA. I got another friend, besides ya jeepin dad, mr. richard, yes that supposed to hang out with. We could plan a trail run, like overnight or two nights or something, definetly worth a plan.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:53 PM
JK Jedi Master

my wifes a jeep chick, she got me into jeepin..

she's shy until she has a couple drinks..
Old 10-04-2008, 08:00 PM
JK Freak

isn't every lady ... damm. I need to find a way up there. My husband told me I can come up if I find a way to pay for gas to get up there.... that's BS!

Also getting me jeep fixed before then, cause I gotta drive to N. LA to get my top sold.

Maybe I will buy a plane ticket to get up there!????

Quick Reply: 4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register