Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register

Old 09-22-2008, 08:40 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I could use some new ink, but the drive would kill me..
Old 09-22-2008, 09:01 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Mr. T
yeah, as of now, things are looking pretty doubtful. since we are paying for everything ourselves, it makes things pretty challenging. damn gigantic sicilian families...

pray that people around north jersey need tattoos. summer rush is over and her shop traffic slowed down. when that happens, we need to be careful. that extra couple hundred might be needed to make sure this all goes off without issue.

had a great time last year out there, and am really looking forward to getting back out there to put some faces to names, have a few around the fire, and wheel the bejeezus out of my jeep (maybe take home a river raider snorkel in the raffle )... and i want to put our new tent to use. with any luck, some forum members are looking for full sleeves and body suits we are both looking on the bright side and thinking that we'll be there right now though. the slowdown just kinda grabbed our budget by the short and curlies.
Hey, I hear ya, we got married last year, paid for it ourselves, and everything seemed like it cost twice as much as we planned. We both agreed we shoulda went to vegas! Good luck !!
Old 09-22-2008, 09:11 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by benmar2000
When my wife and I got married about 10 years ago, we had a choice of big wedding or cash.. We took the cash..

Got married in a court room by a friend of ours that was a magistrate and Deacon of his church and went to a Greek Restaurant after wards.. Our wedding had 20 people at the most.. A big wedding is nice and all.. but when starting out, the cash is so much better..

Just get married at Rausch. Start it off right. We can throw mud

dance, and drink beer.

Probably do it anyways, but hell, give us a reason.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:30 AM
Former Member

OK after much debate and bickering, we have decided on the shirt color and design. And it is what nobody picked, but the boss picked it.

-The criteria was the graphic had to be lighter than the shirt, so it would look right, says the printer, and he is right.

-Want to try and keep a fall color in this, because the event is fall after all.

-We gave him 4 choices to settle it once and for all. Well he picked none of them.

I like it better than anything we had picked previously, hope this suits everyone. The shirt printer agreed with the color choice.

Old 09-22-2008, 12:01 PM
JK Freak

actually i like the t-shirts in yellow with the brown graphic.
Ok, thanx to piratekitty and chris i was able to get the extra room @ the comfort inn, many thanx guys, i just didnt want to stay at that campground cause the wife n kid are too......well, you know! anyway works out for me cause other JK's are at the same hotel which is cool.....
Old 09-22-2008, 12:04 PM
JK Freak

I have to say I like the yellow too! You can actually see the graphics!
Old 09-22-2008, 12:06 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bustabizz
OK after much debate and bickering, we have decided on the shirt color and design. And it is what nobody picked, but the boss picked it.

Should have had a vote on here... I hate yellow clothing.

let me be the first (unless someone types faster than i) to:

Seems like we had alot of cheers for black. Black with orange would have been great.

Even the reverse of what's above would be ok. again:
Old 09-22-2008, 12:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

WHAT?!!! No pink?! Wow, I am sad ....

Actually, the yellow will match my Jeep
Old 09-22-2008, 12:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

As for weddings, my parents were willing to pay for the whole fairy tale scenario.

Baltchief and I took one look at that mess and high tailed it to the court house. Later we quietly went back to the church (4 guests) and had the marriage blessed. Had a nice small private party at the country club. Very nice.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by oZmonKey
Should have had a vote on here... I hate yellow clothing.

let me be the first (unless someone types faster than i) to:

Seems like we had alot of cheers for black. Black with orange would have been great.

Even the reverse of what's above would be ok. again:

X2 on the yellow!

Quick Reply: 4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register