Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register

Old 09-20-2008, 06:58 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Raiderse
Does anyone take the wife and kids to these things? Hopefully there are beginners trails>..?
My wife and 2 boys ( 3 1/2 yrs & 21 months) are coming. There are beginer trails. The trails are rated Green, Blue, Black and Red, a stock JK can handle Greens and most of the Blues without any problems.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeepin Dad
My wife and 2 boys ( 3 1/2 yrs & 21 months) are coming. There are beginer trails. The trails are rated Green, Blue, Black and Red, a stock JK can handle Greens and most of the Blues without any problems.
My wife and 3 1/2 year old son and 9 year old and 12 year old boys. If we can find a room lower than $189/night
Old 09-20-2008, 07:44 AM
JK Jedi Master

yes you can still sign up and come. Make sure you do this asap, I need shirt sizes by monday We're ordering extra shirts for sale.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:45 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Bustabizz
I asked about doing some mud spots and such on the shirt, but the printer said it would cost an extra .50 a shirt for that cost I don't think it is worth it. I am looking into doing the shirt in a black, with the print on it a burnt brownish orange for fall/halloween colors, I think it would look awesome.

Oh and yes we are getting Stickers, and they will have the same design on the front of the shirts, they will be a slate gray color.
Each person registered will get one in there goodie bags.
will it be tacky if I have stickers of my Jeep on my Jeep?
Old 09-20-2008, 08:37 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
will it be tacky if I have stickers of my Jeep on my Jeep?
no one will know .. no one that drives a JK that is ...
Awesome on the stickers! Im a bit late on this thread!

EDIT: I won't have internet from the 24th until the 1st at least of October, the cutoff date for waivers. Should I send them in again, just to make sure they got there. I ain't missing this for the life of me!

Last edited by rubiconjack; 09-20-2008 at 08:44 AM.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:39 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by roguejk
dammit man everyones staying @ the two hotels so i got a cabin @ echo valley campground which sucks cause all you guys are at the hotels unless a buncha u guys are at the same campground.....if not any one got an extra room, i dont wanna be stuck out in the woods alone with the wife im done makin babies...
I think there is a better chance of a JK baby bein made in the cabins alone, than camping with a bunch of us .. hehe ...

j/p.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

I Pm'ed her earlier today. I have all the paperwork filled out and will fax it first thing Monday Morning. I let Piginajeep know. I will get everything in place and hope I am lucky enough to get the room. The family and I are looking forward to this. We are new to this.

Last edited by Raiderse; 09-21-2008 at 04:40 AM.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:41 PM
JK Freak

Default jk fest

Originally Posted by Raiderse
When are you leaving and where are you staying? I think there will be 5 in our party. My Wife and 3 kids.
Leaving on Friday at like 330 pm and heading up. Coming back on Sunday. Right now staying at the Comfort Inn in Bethel, PA since the one in Pine Grove is booked unless I can get a room off of PirateKitty. The Confort Inn in Bethel was only $99 a night compared to the others for like 180 a night.

Yeah I know what you are talking about Im new to this too. I am bringing my two kids and my girlfriend. And no the wife does not know about the girlfriend . Just kidding.

Last edited by popo343; 09-20-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 04:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by popo343
Leaving on Friday at like 330 pm and heading up. Coming back on Sunday. Right now staying at the Comfort Inn in Bethel, PA since the one in Pine Grove is booked unless I can get a room off of PirateKitty. The Confort Inn in Bethel was only $99 a night compared to the others for like 180 a night.

Yeah I know what you are talking about Im new to this too. I am bringing my two kids and my girlfriend. And no the wife does not know about the girlfriend . Just kidding.
Any Chance of leaving earlier on Friday? I wouldn't mind meeting and going up together. Which Bethel PA is the hotel in? I found like 6 on mapquest 2 are closer the the event. I will still try to call around today for hotel pricing. Don;t want to be too far. what time does the event start on friday?
Old 09-21-2008, 05:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by popo343

Actually, I would be bringing my girlfriend but my wife would be really pissed. (Just joking) ... Actually there isn't enough room in the jeep for everybody....

Quick Reply: 4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register