Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register

Old 09-19-2008, 11:13 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RDY4RKS
<------ Picture of jeep

Here is the other.

Just kidding.

Somebody give that ma...uh gir... uh....

Give 'em a burger.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:19 PM
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hate to break up what ever the hell that was....

But the graphic looks like crap on a black shirt, so thats out. The graphic has to be darker than the shirt. Maybe a charcoal gray shirt, with a darker red or darker Orange graphic. Or the natural color shirt with the green, or a darker orange graphic?
Old 09-19-2008, 12:24 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Bustabizz
I hate to break up what ever the hell that was....

But the graphic looks like crap on a black shirt, so thats out. The graphic has to be darker than the shirt. Maybe a charcoal gray shirt, with a darker red or darker Orange graphic. Or the natural color shirt with the green, or a darker orange graphic?
Don't worry, Im sure they wont stop because of you

My vote is for a charcoal gray shirt, but its free, so Im not too picky
Old 09-19-2008, 12:58 PM
JK Super Freak

My vote is for charcoal gray shirt. Could the graphic be black? it not, then dark orange.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:41 PM
JK Freak

dammit man everyones staying @ the two hotels so i got a cabin @ echo valley campground which sucks cause all you guys are at the hotels unless a buncha u guys are at the same campground.....if not any one got an extra room, i dont wanna be stuck out in the woods alone with the wife im done makin babies...
Old 09-19-2008, 01:59 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by roguejk
dammit man everyones staying @ the two hotels so i got a cabin @ echo valley campground which sucks cause all you guys are at the hotels unless a buncha u guys are at the same campground.....if not any one got an extra room, i dont wanna be stuck out in the woods alone with the wife im done makin babies...
You might want to put up a seperate post because somebody, and being old I can't remember who, said they had a couple of extra rooms at the comfort inn if anybody needed one.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:45 PM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Charcoal gray sounds good to me.

Whatever the outcome, I am sure it will look fine.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:24 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by BaltChief
You might want to put up a seperate post because somebody, and being old I can't remember who, said they had a couple of extra rooms at the comfort inn if anybody needed one.
That was me and I have filled it.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PirateKitty
We have 2 extra rooms booked at the Comfort Inn. If anyone wants one, PM me and we can transfer your name to it.

First & second PM get 'em.
Originally Posted by roguejk
Originally Posted by BaltChief
Went back and found it for ya, it was Prratekitty that had extra rooms. PM her and see if she still has a room available.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:51 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Jeepin Dad
Went back and found it for ya, it was Prratekitty that had extra rooms. PM her and see if she still has a room available.
Showoff.....

Quick Reply: 4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register