Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register

Old 09-15-2008, 01:39 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rubiconjack
okay .. just emailed waiver to ya piginajeep ...

woo hoo! Birthday come soon!

Great!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone please keep in mind tough that Piginajeep is on vacation this week, so the list/waivers won't be updated until he gets back and has time to go through them. If you have dire questions, I can try to help, or talk to Bustabizz as he and PIAJ are working together on this. Thanks!
Old 09-15-2008, 01:43 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bustabizz
Talked to Solid Axle today, they stepped up huge and are donating 6 Diff Covers and there new Spintech Kit, which now includes, chromoly inner shafts, chromoly rear shafts with 5x5.5 bp, and a spare tire bracket adapter.

I am going to call about t-shirts beginning of next week, some dummy forgot his flash drive with all the logo info and stuff.

Sweet! How did I miss that?!?!???

mmmm..... chromoly.....

.....Ya know... my Jeeps 2Yr Birthday (well, the day I brought it home, which to me is it's birthday...) will be October 11th... ...getting her on all fours & dirty for that will be good, ...but seeing as how i take it on the chin all the time for her being a "girly" Sahara and all... she does like Jewelry... and shoes... etc...

*hint* *hint* *nudge* nudge*

Last edited by HappyCurmudgeon; 09-15-2008 at 01:50 AM.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:31 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

paramaniac/roguejk...which KOA are you guys at? There are a few of us staying at the Pine Grove KOA off exit 100. If you guys are there, we will all have to hook up for some brews!
Old 09-15-2008, 03:44 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
Sweet! How did I miss that?!?!???

mmmm..... chromoly.....

.....Ya know... my Jeeps 2Yr Birthday (well, the day I brought it home, which to me is it's birthday...) will be October 11th... ...getting her on all fours & dirty for that will be good, ...but seeing as how i take it on the chin all the time for her being a "girly" Sahara and all... she does like Jewelry... and shoes... etc...

*hint* *hint* *nudge* nudge*

Hey thats my birthday too!!...well me real one...I will be the drunk guy beside the 2 Dr Greystone at the Comfort Inn
Old 09-15-2008, 04:20 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by dyolfknip
Hey thats my birthday too!!...well me real one...I will be the drunk guy beside the 2 Dr Greystone at the Comfort Inn
Sounds like I'm gonna be the only sober one at the Comfort inn........Maybe I should hold on to everybodies wallets...
Old 09-15-2008, 04:28 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by BaltChief
Sounds like I'm gonna be the only sober one at the Comfort inn........Maybe I should hold on to everybodies wallets...

Meh I am a big talker Betty Crocker.....probably be in bed by 10 lol
Old 09-15-2008, 04:48 PM
JK Freak

Default brews it is then....

I am, in fact, staying in that exact KOA!

not sure what time ill be there, I have my kids thursday until 7pm, so ill be hitting the road as soon as the ex gets home from work. last time i was at RC, it took about 1 1/2 hrs.

so if not thursday night, friday or saturday are definite for a or

on a side note... my forms have been emailed!!!!!
Old 09-15-2008, 11:29 PM
JK Freak

I'm at echo lake campground in a small cabin I know it's 7 miles from RC
Old 09-16-2008, 01:29 AM
JK Newbie

We actually aren't getting in until Friday afternoon...so Friday and Saturday sounds good!
Old 09-16-2008, 07:38 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Bustabizz
Talked to Solid Axle today, they stepped up huge and are donating 6 Diff Covers and there new Spintech Kit, which now includes, chromoly inner shafts, chromoly rear shafts with 5x5.5 bp, and a spare tire bracket adapter.

I am going to call about t-shirts beginning of next week, some dummy forgot his flash drive with all the logo info and stuff.
wow, thats awesome! if anyone that wins is close, I can help install it!

Quick Reply: 4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register