Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register

Old 09-12-2008, 05:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bustabizz
Talked to Solid Axle today, they stepped up huge and are donating 6 Diff Covers and there new Spintech Kit, which now includes, chromoly inner shafts, chromoly rear shafts with 5x5.5 bp, and a spare tire bracket adapter.

I am going to call about t-shirts beginning of next week, some dummy forgot his flash drive with all the logo info and stuff.
Friggin' sweet!
Old 09-12-2008, 05:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

i got a few questions....

does lynn know of this whole event, i can t imagine she wouldnt.....

i am very worried there isn t going to be alot of available camping friday and saturday nights. saturday is blue mountian on the rocks (comp course closed) and saturday sunday i do believe KOH is having some kind of breast cancer run. i talked to my best friend and she talked to lynn and said that if there is going to be alot of people that weekend she might let camers in the parking lot and tent guys in the camping area. then we can hang out in the camping area. but i m very worried that there isnt going to be enough room, and i dont feel like towing my camper up there or running back and forth saturday and sunday. anyone thought of this yet??????
Old 09-12-2008, 05:36 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by greasemonkey85

i am very worried there isn t going to be alot of available camping friday and saturday nights. saturday is blue mountian on the rocks (comp course closed) and saturday sunday i do believe KOH is having some kind of breast cancer run. i talked to my best friend and she talked to lynn and said that if there is going to be alot of people that weekend she might let camers in the parking lot and tent guys in the camping area. then we can hang out in the camping area. but i m very worried that there isnt going to be enough room, and i dont feel like towing my camper up there or running back and forth saturday and sunday. anyone thought of this yet??????
If it comes to it and people are really stuck they can rack in the hotel room with me and the Canucks.....As of right now I have a room that has a spare queen bed, but I may have a friend coming with me....
Old 09-12-2008, 05:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by greasemonkey85

I know I emailed Lynn and reserved my camping spot. She DID say that it was going to be CROWDED and loud that weekend. She is aware of the JK-forum group as far as I know. Hopefully there is enough room.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Lynn @ RC also said that since the park is going to be crowded that weekend they are trying to get a permit to have a huge (park supervised) bonfire Saturday night!
Old 09-12-2008, 05:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

yeah i am pretty sure i ll be able to stay. my best friend is a trustee for blue mtn jeep alliance and she said that lynn said she would do everything thing she could. to tell you the truth i d rather park my camper in the parking lot becuase my '78 starcraft (although in mint condition) isn t going to take the bumping ride back to some of the camp sites.

blue mtn on the rocks will be something interesting to watch.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:36 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rock Sniper
Lynn @ RC also said that since the park is going to be crowded that weekend they are trying to get a permit to have a huge (park supervised) bonfire Saturday night!
that'd be awesome ..

I might have to pay someone to crash in their tent .. hehehe ! Just so I don't have to like sleep in the JK .. ouch!

I don't care .. I will crash on the ground anywhere pretty much as long as I won't be eaten by a bear or coyote .. or something like that.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rubiconjack
that'd be awesome ..

I might have to pay someone to crash in their tent .. hehehe ! Just so I don't have to like sleep in the JK .. ouch!

I don't care .. I will crash on the ground anywhere pretty much as long as I won't be eaten by a bear or coyote .. or something like that.
I'll have room in mine. No sense sleepin' on the dirt! I do snore though, so think about that first! Ha!
Old 09-13-2008, 07:05 AM
JK Super Freak

This is gonna be a good time.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:39 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rock Sniper
I'll have room in mine. No sense sleepin' on the dirt! I do snore though, so think about that first! Ha!
aw shnaps ..... trust me I have dealt with people that snore ... as long as Im somewhat tired, got a bit o' alchy in me ... I don't mind the snoring one bit .....

we'll just have too see how crowded it is when I get there ... I might bring my tent too, if its too packed I will crash in someones tent .... save room in the grounds ....

I know how it was with the local PNW Jeep meet & greet .. there was no where to camp, except the middle of the road ....

I agree riverzendz .. it gonna be a REAL good time. I can't wait to meet other JK entusiast .. we don't have a real big ton of them around here ...... i can't wai!

Quick Reply: 4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register