Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register

Old 09-05-2008, 07:09 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by riverzendz
Looks like I may have an open seat as well.

I also happen to have a set of stock town hooks laying around, and a front bumper already cut for them. Would be a quick swap in the staging area at RC .
I have a feeling there is going to be alot of parking lot wrenching going on. Im supposed to help Jerm5784 install my stock rails on his jeep Saturday morning. Someone better bring cardboard
Old 09-05-2008, 07:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by bly109
I have a feeling there is going to be alot of parking lot wrenching going on. Im supposed to help Jerm5784 install my stock rails on his jeep Saturday morning. Someone better bring cardboard

Hopefully a majority of the wrenching is due to parts swapping and the carnage is minor!
Old 09-05-2008, 07:28 PM
JK Super Freak

You know what? I have this cool foam type thing that's nice to lay on in stones. My wife had it for exercise class or something...now it has oil on it. Maybe I'll bring that along.

Only problem, it's kinda lame cause it's purple.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:30 PM
JK Jedi Master

I was going to bring some tools..

I guess I'lll just load up my tool box in my truck..

It should take long to swap out the bumper.
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-write-ups-39/factory-bumper-removal-2714/

Last edited by Piginajeep; 09-05-2008 at 07:32 PM.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:33 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by riverzendz
You know what? I have this cool foam type thing that's nice to lay on in stones. My wife had it for exercise class or something...now it has oil on it. Maybe I'll bring that along.

Only problem, it's kinda lame cause it's purple.
ummm thats ok man.. Im ok with cardboard

I catch enough crap from my buddy's for the flower seat covers my wife wanted in it... they think I look just "fabulous" when Im driving it

Last edited by bly109; 09-05-2008 at 07:36 PM.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
I was going to bring some tools..

I guess I'lll just load up my tool box in my truck..

It should take long to swap out the bumper.
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2714
Yea man, load it up! The bumper should be a pretty quick and painless swap. Oh, that brings up a good point though, my bumper does not have fog lights. Maybe someone has a cordless dremel. I burnt mine up .

ummm thats ok man.. Im ok with cardboard

I catch enough crap from my buddy's for the flower seat covers my wife wanted in it... they think I look just "fabulous" when Im driving it
Ha ha! Right on. Flower seat covers and a purple foamy mat to crawl on under the Jeep. Not a very good combination...
Old 09-05-2008, 10:00 PM
JK Freak

you guys crack me up ..... i will have tons of cardboard ..... we will still be unpacking then ....

i'll bring some up ...

I will also have open seats too if anyone wants to ride along with me .. i know im looking for rides too .. i think thy'rell be plenty of that going on ....
Old 09-06-2008, 03:32 AM
JK Super Freak

OK, all who want to wrench, I strongly suggest the parking lot at the Comfort Inn.......Besides, if someone has a trailer, it's much nicer to wrench at the trailer height! Stay off the ground. Otherwise, have fuin in the parking lot, I'll be happy watching from the sidelines!

Right Seaters......There is never a lack of space, so many will be able to hop in for rides. My R-seat will more then likely be open, since wife and baby won't be trail riding! My biggest issue right now, is making sure the Jeep is ready for 3 days of trails.

Brian, What will Bridgette be doing that weekend? Renee is likely coming up but not hitting the trails with the baby. She's looking for stuff to do while we play! Might even have the dogs.
Old 09-06-2008, 07:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Count me in. Looking forward to seeing all the JK's in one place and meeting fellow enthusiasts.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:56 AM
JK Super Freak

can someone bring an SWR meter...my CB still out of tune.

Quick Reply: 4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register