Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register

Old 09-05-2008, 12:11 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn, 9am is early

Sounds like a good time to meet up at RC. We're going to have to meet and make sure everyone has there waivers in, paid.. etc.

and you'll get your goodie bag at that time.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rubiconjack
don't have rear tow point yet .. I need to do that .. yikes, just got the cb hooked up last night, full size spare is on the rear floorboard.

not sure yet if Im heading to RC or your place .. i might be going to richards too .. not sure, he hasn't given me a definete answer yet, cause work I think.
I you crash here you can leave your doors. If it is nice I may stash mine in the back of the back of the minivan or the hotel room, should be able to find room for yours too.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
damn, 9am is early

Sounds like a good time to meet up at RC. We're going to have to meet and make sure everyone has there waivers in, paid.. etc.

and you'll get your goodie bag at that time.
Stop complaining and get your a$$ out of bed.

So whats in the goodie bag?
Old 09-05-2008, 12:17 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Jeepin Dad
Stop complaining and get your a$$ out of bed.

So whats in the goodie bag?
dog shit for you!
Old 09-05-2008, 12:18 PM
JK Jedi Master

Your T-shirt and other propaganda from 4wd
Old 09-05-2008, 12:19 PM
JK Junkie

dog shit for you!
Old 09-05-2008, 12:30 PM
JK Super Freak

dog shit for you!

Shucks I already have plenty of that, but it does remind me I should go pick up my dog at the kennel.
Old 09-05-2008, 04:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

I wish I could go, but I don't think I'd feel comfortable running my jeep there yet. I'm still running a stock 4dr. X with the little 225's. Heck, i don't even have the front tow hooks. I was just there last weekend with a buddy from work in his YJ with 33's (my first wheeling trip ever) and had a blast, but even the green trails looked like a little to much for my little street tread tires and long wheel base. Tell you what though, i was surprised by what a stock TJ with 31's and open diffs could do
Old 09-05-2008, 04:21 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by afoulk
I wish I could go, but I don't think I'd feel comfortable running my jeep there yet. I'm still running a stock 4dr. X with the little 225's. Heck, i don't even have the front tow hooks. I was just there last weekend with a buddy from work in his YJ with 33's (my first wheeling trip ever) and had a blast, but even the green trails looked like a little to much for my little street tread tires and long wheel base. Tell you what though, i was surprised by what a stock TJ with 31's and open diffs could do
IMHO I think you would be fine on greens and even some light blues without any damage. The first time we went, Deadspot had his stock 4dr sahara there and he was fine. Every now and then he would scrape his gas tank skid, but thats about it. You would suprised how well a stocker actually does
Old 09-05-2008, 05:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by afoulk
Originally Posted by bly109
IMHO I think you would be fine on greens and even some light blues without any damage. The first time we went, Deadspot had his stock 4dr sahara there and he was fine. Every now and then he would scrape his gas tank skid, but thats about it. You would suprised how well a stocker actually does
Deadspot was on 32's not the smaller 29's so that would give him over an 1" of extra clearence verses afoulk, I still think afoulk could do the greens without much problem.

Quick Reply: 4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register