Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register

Old 09-05-2008, 09:06 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be getting there sometime thursday late afternoon evening probably. Will most likely get lost .....

So I read through about the first 15 pages ... what's everything thats going on???? Maybe i'll get lucky and win a drawing for a birthday present .. haha that'd be awesome!

So theres raffle/drawing, trail runs, camping (for those that want to) .. what else is gunna be goin on??

What are the minimums you need for this trip?? I know here with PNW Jeep, you ahve to have a hi-lift or jack of some sort, a fire extinguisher, cb and recovery gear of some sort. Is it going to be the same sort of thing???

For those that don't know or need to get stuff set up.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
nothing is going on thursday, were get in around dinner time, eat and go back to the hotel.
I'm going to get there Friday. Check in isn't until 3pm for me so looks like it'll be wheeling until check in time.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:10 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by rubiconjack
I'll be getting there sometime thursday late afternoon evening probably. Will most likely get lost .....

So I read through about the first 15 pages ... what's everything thats going on???? Maybe i'll get lucky and win a drawing for a birthday present .. haha that'd be awesome!

So theres raffle/drawing, trail runs, camping (for those that want to) .. what else is gunna be goin on??

What are the minimums you need for this trip?? I know here with PNW Jeep, you ahve to have a hi-lift or jack of some sort, a fire extinguisher, cb and recovery gear of some sort. Is it going to be the same sort of thing???

Nothing is really mandatory at Rausch, but they do state you SHOULD have at least one recovery point and a full size spare. I try to have a good grab bag of tools and recovery gear with me, but I ve found that if I dont have something, somebody else in my group will.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:25 AM
JK Junkie

We won't get there till friday afternoon......I just hope Blys wife has a good dinner ready for us that evening....
Old 09-05-2008, 09:39 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by BaltChief
We won't get there till friday afternoon......I just hope Blys wife has a good dinner ready for us that evening....
You always keep me laughin!!
Old 09-05-2008, 10:34 AM
JK Jedi Master

dinner saturday night, I'm not sure if we're having it at RC or the hotel..
and beer drinking at night

Just have front and rear tow points, a CB would be helpful, and a fullsize spare
Old 09-05-2008, 11:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by riverzendz
Speaking of Friday.

Do we have some sort of timeline?

Show up on Friday at xx:xx?

I can be up there ready to hit the trails around 9 am Friday.

Like I told you before you are welcome to crash at my place Thursday and follow me the rest of the way up Friday morning. Tow points are a minimum, I know you have front tow hooks, a cb is helpful. There should be enough recovery gear up there that weekend to get anybody out of whatever trouble they get into.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:37 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Jeepin Dad
9 would work for me too
Old 09-05-2008, 11:38 AM
JK Super Freak

I don't that I can make 9. I'm thinking about coming up Thurs. night now.

EDIT

Requested Friday off so I'll see about getting up there Thursday.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:56 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Jeepin Dad

9 am sounds like a plan. If I crash at your guys place Im up for that ... could I leave my doors at your place, if its nice that weekend?

Like I told you before you are welcome to crash at my place Thursday and follow me the rest of the way up Friday morning. Tow points are a minimum, I know you have front tow hooks, a cb is helpful. There should be enough recovery gear up there that weekend to get anybody out of whatever trouble they get into.
don't have rear tow point yet .. I need to do that .. yikes, just got the cb hooked up last night, full size spare is on the rear floorboard.

not sure yet if Im heading to RC or your place .. i might be going to richards too .. not sure, he hasn't given me a definete answer yet, cause work I think.

Last edited by rubiconjack; 09-05-2008 at 11:59 AM.

Quick Reply: 4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register