Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register

Old 09-03-2008, 07:08 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bly109
hahahaha........ha... Like I told Baltchief when he suggested it........ clear it with my wife

Ok...

Mrs. Bly.

Brian said it was ok, and that we should expect breakfast at 7am, but please, nothing special... steak & eggs... sausage gravy, biscuits. Memosa's ~ nuthing fancy though, paper plates is fine.

Old 09-03-2008, 07:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll have the Lager in tow for sure.

Staying at the hotel but I'll definitely hang out until the wee hours.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:26 AM
JK Freak

All of the campers should get a list together with expected arrival times, that way the early arrivals can save some extra spots.

hahaha well Im not planning on getting tippy, but I'll definitely hang out a bit. Just keep the jack away from me, we have a rocky history....
don't worry .. It'll be hidden. I gotta make it last! That be very bad to run out!
Old 09-03-2008, 07:33 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
Ok...

Mrs. Bly.

Brian said it was ok, and that we should expect breakfast at 7am, but please, nothing special... steak & eggs... sausage gravy, biscuits. Memosa's ~ nuthing fancy though, paper plates is fine.

Actually, that sounds pretty good.... I'll pm you her number
Old 09-03-2008, 07:40 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by rubiconjack
don't worry .. It'll be hidden. I gotta make it last! That be very bad to run out!

lol, I dont touch it anymore anyway. The last time was a college party in my apartment......Im still trying to piece that night together......

I think I have 2 gallons left from my wedding, so your covered if you start running low.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:10 AM
JK Freak

lol, I dont touch it anymore anyway. The last time was a college party in my apartment......Im still trying to piece that night together......

I think I have 2 gallons left from my wedding, so your covered if you start running low.
sounds like a plan ... thats probably some old stuff huh? LMAO JUST KIDDING!

No seriously though ... Jack I think is the only thing I DONT get a hangover from ..... Vodka on the other hand ... does bad things!

Now October seriously needs to get here.

>>>>>>

Back to wheeling talk ... the man of the house last night found some rock sliders last night on craigslist for 100$ .. waiting for a call to go pick them up. Hopefully they're still availabe ...
Old 09-03-2008, 03:19 PM
JK Freak

it blows but rocks at the same time .. my laptop crashed .. i didn't buy it even a month agao ... so hopefully I can return it ... if I can ... i get to get some toys for my jeep.

Hmmm wonder what i'll get. Does anyone recommend anythng like ... with how the way wheeling is on the east coast and south???

Snorkel or rocker guards ... etc etc ... ???

Last edited by rubiconjack; 09-03-2008 at 03:41 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:42 PM
JK Freak

Evap cannister skid plate if you don't already have one!!!
Well worth the minimal $
Old 09-03-2008, 03:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by rubiconjack
it blows but rocks at the same time .. my laptop crashed .. i didn't buy it even a month agao ... so hopefully I can return it ... if I can ... i get to get some toys for my jeep.

Hmmm wonder what i'll get. Does anyone recommend anythng like ... with how the way wheeling is on the east coast and south???

Snorkel or rocker guards ... etc etc ... ???
Rocker protection for sure. Definitely do something with the evap. canister. Move it or put a skid on it. Woods (www.jeepswag.com) makes a good relocation kit and Rock Hard makes a good skid.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to protect the oil pan somehow either. You'll probably be alright but better safe than sorry if you can swing it in time for RC.
----------------
Now playing: Skinny Puppy - Stairs And Flowers (Def Wish Mix)
via FoxyTunes
Old 09-03-2008, 04:42 PM
JK Freak

got a skid for evap canister with northridge on order, pick it up sometime next week i think????

I have put a nice hole in my oil pan before playing in mud of al things????? .. so that might go on the list too ....

Last edited by rubiconjack; 09-03-2008 at 04:48 PM.

Quick Reply: 4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register