Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register

Old 09-02-2008, 07:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rubiconjack
I'll probably try to get there early Friday, specially since I've never been anywhere really on the E. Coast. Ill be way tooo giddy and excited .. haha. over 12 hours to get there ... im determined!

Or the back of the JK's, us 4dr drivers .. we got plenty of room. Im all for sharing .... so how are the campsites set up up there anyone know????
Wonder how many tents you can get to site .... or area ..

I'll bring the Jack! Im a whiskey girl ... and i'll bring the smores .. yum!

Cell swap or something ... even CB. What channel runs up there? I know the places down here everyone has a designated channel.

bly - im going to take it easy til i see the first of the trails ... i wanna test my flex .No real places round here tooo .. just lots of stumps and mud. I just gotta get my lockers working again. They aren't working now ...
it depends on the sites...some sites can fit 3 or 4 tents, some only two....all you can squeeze a few in if needed though, im a guy that sets up tents on clifffs, farms, trails, anywhere possible so i am used to it all.....but yeah, having the four door isnice! i will bring some Jamison's! hahaha...im an irish whiskey and scotch guy but i can throw jack down with the best of em.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 04DrBlur
Its my 5 year wedding aniversary on the 11th and I wont even see the wife.

I plan on camping and will be showing up Thurs afternoon to setup but wont be back to camp till fri afternoon. Am I allowed to rope off several sites?

you can try roping a few off! worst that happens is someone takes the rope down, which isn't any worse than never having the chance. i bet it would work though! its all first come first serve i believe!
Old 09-02-2008, 07:47 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by 04DrBlur
Its my 5 year wedding aniversary on the 11th and I wont even see the wife.

I plan on camping and will be showing up Thurs afternoon to setup but wont be back to camp till fri afternoon. Am I allowed to rope off several sites?
why isnt she coming?

We're usually on channel 4
Old 09-02-2008, 08:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

bly109 no problem i will save you a site i live only one hour away from RC

07 JK Unlimited
3 inch BDS suspension lift
33x11.5x16
JKS Quicker Disconnects
Warrior Products Tube Doors
Mopar Off Road Rear Bumper
Oil Pan Tranny Skid Plate by SkidRow
Custom Front Winch Bumper by RoundStar OffRoad
Skyjacker Adjustable Rear Track Bar
Skyjacker Brake Line Extenders
Rock Krawler Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms
And Plenty of "CHARACTER" From rocks and Trees
Old 09-03-2008, 05:55 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 0311sgt
bly109 no problem i will save you a site i live only one hour away from RC

07 JK Unlimited
3 inch BDS suspension lift
33x11.5x16
JKS Quicker Disconnects
Warrior Products Tube Doors
Mopar Off Road Rear Bumper
Oil Pan Tranny Skid Plate by SkidRow
Custom Front Winch Bumper by RoundStar OffRoad
Skyjacker Adjustable Rear Track Bar
Skyjacker Brake Line Extenders
Rock Krawler Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms
And Plenty of "CHARACTER" From rocks and Trees
Hey, I appreciate it, but Im not camping Although I might hang around to tip one or two with the campers Its Cormac and RubiconJack that need sites! Im only about 20 minutes from RC, so I'll be sleeping at home.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:13 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bly109
Hey, I appreciate it, but Im not camping Although I might hang around to tip one or two with the campers Its Cormac and RubiconJack that need sites! Im only about 20 minutes from RC, so I'll be sleeping at home.

Woodstock in bly's backyard!
Old 09-03-2008, 06:39 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
Woodstock in bly's backyard!
hahahaha........ha... Like I told Baltchief when he suggested it........ clear it with my wife
Old 09-03-2008, 06:49 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by cormac827
it depends on the sites...some sites can fit 3 or 4 tents, some only two....all you can squeeze a few in if needed though, im a guy that sets up tents on clifffs, farms, trails, anywhere possible so i am used to it all.....but yeah, having the four door isnice! i will bring some Jamison's! hahaha...im an irish whiskey and scotch guy but i can throw jack down with the best of em.
yes they are ... have yet to camp in the back of my 4dr though. Im used to camping anyhere too, haven't done it it a while, but need be, i am prepared to do it .... its really gonna suck not getting a site and driving all that darned way.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:50 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by bly109
I'lll definetly be tippy .... one of the first gals to be probably. It'll be a long lonely weekend ... i hope not ....
Old 09-03-2008, 06:58 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Mr. T
I need a site too! the little lady and i should be there sometime around noonish on Friday. think we will be ok?
yes they are ... have yet to camp in the back of my 4dr though. Im used to camping anyhere too, haven't done it it a while, but need be, i am prepared to do it .... its really gonna suck not getting a site and driving all that darned way.
All of the campers should get a list together with expected arrival times, that way the early arrivals can save some extra spots.

I'lll definetly be tippy .... one of the first gals to be probably. It'll be a long lonely weekend ... i hope not ....
hahaha well Im not planning on getting tippy, but I'll definitely hang out a bit. Just keep the jack away from me, we have a rocky history....

Quick Reply: 4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register