Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register

Old 08-11-2008, 05:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am planning on wheeling Friday, Saturday an probably a 1/2 day on Sunday. Me and my 3 yr old are driving up Friday morning, only 1 1/2 - 2 hr drive, then my wife and 1 yr old will come up Friday evening and wheel Saturday and probably Sunday.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

count me as going, but i have not sent in my waiver yet! i will have some new 35s BFG Krawlers fgor the event, a extra inch froma body lift, and possibly even new gears? AHHHH! lol

im pumped. We are gonna show raush creek whats up!
Old 08-12-2008, 04:24 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by benmar2000
Yeah.. I can imagine.. The wife and kid are going with me.. But I am dropping them off at the hotel saturday afterwards so I can go out with the guys for a few beers..
I'm guessing after dinner at RC, we're driving back to the hotel and drinking in the parking lot, I dont want to get fucked up at the park and drive back to the hotel.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by cormac827
count me as going, but i have not sent in my waiver yet! i will have some new 35s BFG Krawlers fgor the event, a extra inch froma body lift, and possibly even new gears? AHHHH! lol

im pumped. We are gonna show raush creek whats up!
Maybe now you will finally be able to make it over the hill without any problem, you know the one.

Old 08-12-2008, 04:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
I'm guessing after dinner at RC, we're driving back to the hotel and drinking in the parking lot, I dont want to get fucked up at the park and drive back to the hotel.
Originally Posted by benmar2000
I didn't know if there was a pub or a bar there in Pine Grove that is friendly..
Parking lot works for me, there are a couple of OK places but there really isn't a whole lot of anything in Pine Grove.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:04 AM
JK Jedi Master

As Bustabizz stated we were not able to get a discount rate...

Rausch Creek Off Road Park is a membership-based facility. There are no pre-requisites or waiting lists. All drivers and passengers must sign a membership application & liability waiver. Drivers and passengers age 16 and up are required to become members of the park which costs $10 per year and is good for one year from the date you join. Membership cards are given out when you join.

Children age 15 and younger are free, however, we require a parental waiver. All members under the age of 18 also require a parental waiver.

The daily entrance fee is $30.00 for the vehicle and driver. Passengers age 16 and up are $5.00 each (When a passenger joins the park, the $5.00 fee is waived that day). We offer free primitive camping for our members.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:15 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Jeepin Dad
Parking lot works for me, there are a couple of OK places but there really isn't a whole lot of anything in Pine Grove.
LOL there are Canadians coming....you can hang out in my Igloo mod

Of COURSE there will be a few drinks imbibed at the hotel.....and I am not even that much of a drinker
Old 08-12-2008, 03:16 PM
JK Super Freak

So the last time I went to the creek I hit a tree in the TJ that I only had for 2 days... No worries thou... so here is my question...

My JK will be a couple of months old so I am hoping that the age will help deflect trees BUT in the mean time, I kinda wanted to do some mods... therefore, what is the main thing everyone cracks? What is the best protection?

We have the new bumpers on the front and the rear and swing are on BO. The lift is 4" and will be installed soon... I was thinking rock sliders but really not sure... Help????

Thanks in advance!!
Old 08-12-2008, 04:18 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by PirateKitty
So the last time I went to the creek I hit a tree in the TJ that I only had for 2 days... No worries thou... so here is my question...

My JK will be a couple of months old so I am hoping that the age will help deflect trees BUT in the mean time, I kinda wanted to do some mods... therefore, what is the main thing everyone cracks? What is the best protection?

We have the new bumpers on the front and the rear and swing are on BO. The lift is 4" and will be installed soon... I was thinking rock sliders but really not sure... Help????

Thanks in advance!!
Definitely relocate your evap cannister, alot of people seem to lose that pretty quickly. I recommend Wood's kit. www.4xfix.com And you might as well get his steering stabilizer relocation bracket too.

Rocksliders are also a big help. especially the ones with tubes that stick away from the body. They help protect from rocks and the occasional tree
Old 08-12-2008, 04:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by PirateKitty

Thanks in advance!!
Rock sliders are a good choice but my #1 mod would be a evap canister skid plate or relocation kit, several have lost the canister there.

I got to relocate mine on the trail.

Quick Reply: 4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register