Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register

Old 08-03-2008, 03:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jk meet

count me in. can't wait to meet everyone.
Old 08-03-2008, 05:18 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I might be in,, If my back is in good enough shape by then for bouncing around(and the wifes back too) we should be there,, We only live just over an hr away.. And that gives me a good reason to get mud tires sooner!
Steve
Old 08-03-2008, 05:39 PM
JK Junkie

Did we get a cost for the weekend yet?
Old 08-04-2008, 01:45 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I havent heard a final tally yet. But the Season pass for RC is$10, $30 per day wheeling. 3 days available, worst case scenario if you go to all of it is $100 for a single. Not sure how it costs out if you have a copilot. I hope they get something worked out to drop that to help offset the fuel costs to get there, but even if they dont, i am still going.

Last edited by HappyCurmudgeon; 08-04-2008 at 01:50 AM.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
I havent heard a final tally yet. But the Season pass for RC is$10, $30 per day wheeling. 3 days available, worst case scenario if you go to all of it is $100 for a single. Not sure how it costs out if you have a copilot. I hope they get something worked out to drop that to help offset the fuel costs to get there, but even if they dont, i am still going.
Normal passenger fees for Rausch are $5 a day plus the once a year $10 membership fee but they waive the daily passenger fee when you buy the membership, passengers 15 and under are free.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:59 AM
Eternal ***erator

Originally Posted by Jeepin Dad
Normal passenger fees for Rausch are $5 a day plus the once a year $10 membership fee but they waive the daily passenger fee when you buy the membership, passengers 15 and under are free.
How does that work out if your passenger might also drive part of it? is it the full $10 for them then as well? $5 or $10, not a big deal for a couple days , just wondering is all.

I want the better half to drive part of it, i figure this is a perfect way to get her on some very easy trails, to get her toes dirty. So i will hopefully be riding beyotch for part of it *L*

Never thought i would hope for that!

Last edited by HappyCurmudgeon; 08-04-2008 at 03:14 AM.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:34 AM
JK Super Freak

How does that work out if your passenger might also drive part of it? is it the full $10 for them then as well? $5 or $10, not a big deal for a couple days , just wondering is all.

I want the better half to drive part of it, i figure this is a perfect way to get her on some very easy trails, to get her toes dirty. So i will hopefully be riding beyotch for part of it *L*

I am not sure how they handle 2 drivers with one vehicle, normally you either get a driver or passenger wrist band. So far my wife has not shown any intrest in driving on the trails, I have offered. I did just talk to her though and after visiting Rausch for the first time this weekend she was looking at Quadratec's site for protection for the underside of our Jeep, so she might be coming around.
Old 08-04-2008, 06:36 AM
JK Junkie

Whether you are driving or riding, everyone must pay the $10 yearly membership the first time. But the $5 passenger fee is waived the first time(day) with a new membership. Its $30 per day per vehicle/driver.

Originally Posted by Jeepin Dad
I am not sure how they handle 2 drivers with one vehicle, normally you either get a driver or passenger wrist band. So far my wife has not shown any intrest in driving on the trails, I have offered. I did just talk to her though and after visiting Rausch for the first time this weekend she was looking at Quadratec's site for protection for the underside of our Jeep, so she might be coming around.
Im not sure how they officailly handle it either. My Wife and I usually get one driver band and one passenger band. We usually both drive during the day(if she lets me ) IMHO As long as there is always someone in the jeep with a drivers band, I think you will be ok. I think I'll shoot them an email.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:15 AM
Eternal ***erator

Thanks, that'd be great
Old 08-04-2008, 11:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

I am def. in for this, this would be my first one ever... I'm an event vigin..hah

Quick Reply: 4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register