Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register

Old 10-29-2008, 04:27 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nangulator
I am trying to get all my wheelin in before next May, a baby is on the way, so that will definetly put a halt on some good of f road trips for me for a while
Well what are you waiting for? Give me a shout and lets set something up! Are you going with us to R.C. on the 1st?
Old 11-02-2008, 04:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by acelockco
Well what are you waiting for? Give me a shout and lets set something up! Are you going with us to R.C. on the 1st?
No. I couldn't do the first, but thanx for the invite. I am hittin the pine barrens next saturday
Old 11-05-2008, 12:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey guys,

Just wanted to brag a little. I just installed my new Solid D44 Differential Cover that I won in the raffle! WoO! I love it. It's very nice looking and is DEFINATELY thicker and stronger than the stock cover...by ALOT. It definately feels SOLID, lol.

Like I already have, thanks sponsors, Chris, and everyone who set up and attended JK Fest! I had a blast!

I love it!
Old 11-08-2008, 05:10 PM
JK Freak

Went to crozet today and it was perfect. Put my new half doors on yestarday and almost dented them up today. Didn't happen though.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:53 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by O2BDrty
Went to crozet today and it was perfect. Put my new half doors on yestarday and almost dented them up today. Didn't happen though.
What's Crozet all about, never heard of it. I suppose that is Crozet, Va. but I don't know of anything there.

Glad you had a great day and did not end up messing up the doors!
Old 11-09-2008, 07:11 AM
JK Freak

Yea its in Va. Right above Charlottsville. Its about 100 acres but the wheelin is awesome.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:23 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BrettDez
Hey guys,

Just wanted to brag a little. I just installed my new Solid D44 Differential Cover that I won in the raffle! WoO! I love it. It's very nice looking and is DEFINATELY thicker and stronger than the stock cover...by ALOT. It definately feels SOLID, lol.

Like I already have, thanks sponsors, Chris, and everyone who set up and attended JK Fest! I had a blast!

I love it!
On Saturday I also installed both the SOLID SA-44 I won at the JK-FEST and the SOLID SA-30 I bought (from 4WD). Mine looks like BrettDez's picture.

Thanks again!
Old 11-10-2008, 03:39 PM
JK Super Freak

That reminds me I have to do the evap relocation........damn it snowing out........ I guess it wont be till spring
Old 11-10-2008, 03:45 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by scbesse
That reminds me I have to do the evap relocation........damn it snowing out........ I guess it wont be till spring

Well, we are heading out to Rausch Creek again this Saturday. You could always drive down, we could install that kit and have you out on the trail. It's not even close to snowing here yet.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by acelockco
Well, we are heading out to Rausch Creek again this Saturday. You could always drive down, we could install that kit and have you out on the trail. It's not even close to snowing here yet.
HMMMMMMMM good idea!!!!!!. But another 9 hour drive there within a couple of months........not so up to it. Next year for sure

Quick Reply: 4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register