Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register

Old 10-12-2008, 12:24 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brian... Chris.... everyone involved in setting this weekend....
:cla p:

had an awesome time, thanks a lot for all your efforts...

brian, you did a great job leading our group on saturday.

thanks again!
Old 10-12-2008, 12:27 PM
JK Junkie

I just want to send a big thanks out to Piginajeep, Bustabizz, 4WD and everyone who helped to put this together I also want to thank Steve&2jc and JeepinDad for trailguiding on Friday; and Bob and Jamie from 4WD for Guiding/spotting on Sat I had a great time Wheeling and meeting everyone Im already looking forward to next year
Old 10-12-2008, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've already forgotten alot of names, I was learning so many. Saturday was one of the best Day's I've had in a long time, The group setups appeared perfect! Big thumbs up for whoever had to construct that!

I was thrilled with my group, thanks Joe (racer83l) + father for leading the way!

The raffle was great too, everyone from our group (Stock Group B) went home with something!

Chris (lijeepguy) - thanks for the tools and brew.
JnRstel/rnjstel - Thanks for the wonderful photos!
Will (nangulator) - Nice meeting you, get that sway bar off before we are halfway through the trail! jk

To the guys who left early, Sorry if i forget your names!
Benmar2000 - Nice meeting you too, too bad we couldn't put that winch to use!
Stock red sahara with entire family - You did good and proved that jeep can haul the family and still climb some rocks.
Armed forces guy - Cool 2 door! Made the tight turns look easy.

Brett (Brettdez)/ Christina - good seeing you two again and on the trails, take care in Washington, hope to run by you again! Was nice meeting your parents too, Brett.

HUGE Thanks to 4WD, Solid, JK-Forum, and all the other sponsors for giving away tons of prizes and organizing a great event, I dont even know what to do about the Spyntec kit yet but it seems like a really cool system.

Can't wait for JK Fest 2009, it went by so fast! Wish I had more time to meet more people, it was great seeing so many people from here, too bad I didn't meet most of them.
Old 10-12-2008, 03:13 PM
JK Freak

fantastic event everyone. This was my first real organized run and Id like to thank Bryan and Chris for organizing it. Also thanks to Jamie, Tyler and Mike for all the spotting they did on the Trails.
Canadians..leave the cornholin to the U.S.A. you will never dominate, like the Ohio Crew.

One dented door, free
One toasted front drive shaft boot, free
One wrecked rear diff cover, free
Bottle of diff fluid and a wrench from tractor supply $20
Great time and home on my own power..
Priceless.
Thanks again to everyone it really was a pleasure.

By the way never drill a hole in a wrecked finger nail, hurts like hell and doesnt really help. Looks cool though.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

well got home just a little while ago guys. man what a weekend!!!! no carnage here, other then on the way home i got a little death wobble because my track bar came loose. all is good!!! we went back out today and ran blacks and got on red trail somehow!!!??? my best friends blue tj (the one that aired you guys up sat. night paramaniac) completely grenaded the rear drive shaft today on trail 22. i made it out ok, but really used my diff covers and rock rails this weekend!

great time, really had fun talking to guys next to us in camp and hopefully some of you guys got to see the BMJA strippers saturday night! some of you know what i am talking about! it was a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ]

pics to come soon

hey paramaniac give me a ring in a couple weeks after you recover we ll have to meet up to pull some wrenches or go wheelin!!!!!!!
Old 10-12-2008, 04:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

had an awesome time this weekend and thanks to all that put this together and helped out if all goes well i will get this all figured out to be able to post pics within the next couple of days
Old 10-12-2008, 04:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by guinness

By the way never drill a hole in a wrecked finger nail, hurts like hell and doesnt really help. Looks cool though.
Hey Adam:
Great times on the trails. By the way, it's supposed to be "Burn" a hole in the finder nail. Not drill it out. BUt what happened today?

Tyler
Old 10-12-2008, 04:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

First of all, I want to say I had a hell of a good time this weekend. Thanks Bryan and Chris for putting it all together and to whoever else contributed. Thanks everyone for making the trip so memorable. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again next year...the countdown to JK Fest '09 has begun!!! Take Care All!
John
Old 10-12-2008, 05:12 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by usgaone
Hey Adam:
Great times on the trails. By the way, it's supposed to be "Burn" a hole in the finder nail. Not drill it out. BUt what happened today?

Tyler
Jamie and I led the moderate group until around noon. Had a good time w/ some members I hadnt met before and then headed out. All my damage was from Fri & Sat so I just had to be careful on the ride home. Fingernail happened yesterday stackin rocks and was throbbin by the time I got home so I tried the drill technique. Act feels and looks alot better now than when I posted earlier, but still wouldnt do it again.
Old 10-12-2008, 05:32 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Shifty_42
First of all, I want to say I had a hell of a good time this weekend. Thanks Bryan and Chris for putting it all together and to whoever else contributed. Thanks everyone for making the trip so memorable. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again next year...the countdown to JK Fest '09 has begun!!! Take Care All!
John
It's really hard to top everyones posts so I won't. Kudo's to EVERYONE at the fest. Thank you. Jamie my spotter could not have done it without you. Can't wait until next year and by then should have my 37's on. To the Canadian clan from Saturday you guys were really fun to be around. It would be cool to come up there and wheel on your turf. If anybody has any pictures of me from Fridays extreme and Saturdays aggresive please pm me.

Quick Reply: 4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register