Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13

Old 10-21-2013, 03:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AaronJK
Indeed! I told everyone to stay out, then this dude came by and proved me right. Attachment 506867
My bro in law contemplated that pit. Then my wife pointed out that there were tracks going in but none coming out.
Old 10-21-2013, 03:26 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by AaronJK
Indeed! I told everyone to stay out, then this dude came by and proved me right. Attachment 506867
That was a well timed lesson on recovery techniques
Old 10-21-2013, 03:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spesrf25
It was all good....we needed a reason to use our recovery equipment!
LOL and it was a well executed recovery. :thumbup:

From Xparent red on the Wicked
Old 10-21-2013, 03:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys! I wanted to thank everyone that came out and made this ride a success again this year. I hope you all had a great time. We'll definitely be doing this again next year, so keep your eyes open for the thread.

If anyone is interested, there is another ride coming up Black Friday and the day after. There will be people running all different level trails, so there should be something for everyone.

Also, don't forget about the Topless for Tatas run next August. Registration should be opening up sometime in early 2014.

And one last thing, I was in contact with Dan from my group today. He's the one that had the little mishap in the water off of Pole Line. He found out that everything's going to be taken care of, and we'll see him back on the trails in no time......with a snorkel this time. I don't want to go any further into the subject, at least until it's completely resolved. Just wanted everyone to know that everything is going to work out for him.

Thanks again everyone!

Mike
Old 10-21-2013, 04:35 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by StoneMill
My bro in law contemplated that pit. Then my wife pointed out that there were tracks going in but none coming out.
Lol, I told my wife the same thing. I see at least one Jeep stuck there each trip. They need a hidden camera, or at least name that hole!
Old 10-21-2013, 05:57 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by dcharge74
Hey guys! I wanted to thank everyone that came out and made this ride a success again this year. I hope you all had a great time. We'll definitely be doing this again next year, so keep your eyes open for the thread.

If anyone is interested, there is another ride coming up Black Friday and the day after. There will be people running all different level trails, so there should be something for everyone.

Also, don't forget about the Topless for Tatas run next August. Registration should be opening up sometime in early 2014.

And one last thing, I was in contact with Dan from my group today. He's the one that had the little mishap in the water off of Pole Line. He found out that everything's going to be taken care of, and we'll see him back on the trails in no time......with a snorkel this time. I don't want to go any further into the subject, at least until it's completely resolved. Just wanted everyone to know that everything is going to work out for him.

Thanks again everyone!

Mike
I'm not sure if we thanked you for putting this together but we meant to, so thank you very much Mike.

You did forget to mention the Smashboogie 4x4 2nd Annual Bad Idea Run.

For those of you wondering what the Smashboogie 4x4 Bad Idea Run is, well its just what it sounds like, a Bad idea lol. It is the weekend just before Topless For Tata's. It is meant for everyone that is planning on attending Topless For Tata's and wants to tempt fate and try not to break anything just before one of the biggest events of the year. Watch for it next year lol.

Mike we also want to thank you for putting Dan in contact with us, we will get him squared away as quickly as possible.
Old 10-22-2013, 05:22 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Smashboogie 4x4
Mike we also want to thank you for putting Dan in contact with us, we will get him squared away as quickly as possible.

Wish I could take credit for that, but it was Aaron's doing.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:44 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks again everyone!

Mike
This was a great day! First time wheeling and can't wait to go again. Thanks very much Mike for organizing and leading our group! So glad to hear things are working out for Dan.
Old 10-22-2013, 09:26 AM
Former Vendor

Wish I could take credit for that, but it was Aaron's doing.
He told us is was you, but either way thanks to you and Aaron.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:56 AM
JK Freak

Anyway, the important thing is Jodi kept looking down blue and black trails and saying how much fun they look.
Don't forget about the St. Patty's Day Mud Crawl.

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13