Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13

Old 10-15-2013, 03:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't camp this time out bringing the wife I will be there in the am
Old 10-15-2013, 03:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

In having second thoughts not sure I want to go, doesn't sound like much fun. 4 wheeling, mud, camping, bonfire, cooking out, that's not my bag baby. Oh yeah and the dreaded raffle bleh. :p haha got ya, 4 more wake ups woohoo.

From Xparent red on the Wicked
Old 10-15-2013, 04:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Got shirts!! I think they came out really good.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	505327  
Old 10-15-2013, 04:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by StoneMill
Got shirts!! I think they came out really good.
Woot woot woot woot
Old 10-15-2013, 04:06 PM
JK Junkie

Forecast is calling for rain now.... I don't mind wheeling in the rain, won't be the first time.... However, I do mind camping in the rain. 2 weekends ago, we had some rain to deal with and while the tent held up well (no leaking and it was a GREAT time regardless of getting pretty wet), it was just a wet, sloppy mess getting in and out of the tent, packing things up, etc.

Regardless, I'll be there Friday night - if it's not raining, I'll set up the tent. If it is raining (or going to), I'll be sleeping in the jeep. I hate a long drive at the butt-crack of dawn, so I'm not all about driving out in the morning.....

Jake - I guess maybe we'll just stick to the wood at the office if anything? Looks like it'll be a little extra planning to get wood delivered again, etc. Plus, if it's gonna be raining - I don't think all that many people will tough it out like we do, lol. This way, we're not going nuts trying to schedule the delivery, getting too much wood, and so on.... what do you think?
Old 10-15-2013, 04:45 PM
JK Freak

I don't believe no forecast! Lol, my phone is telling me partly cloudy and 60's Thursday-Sunday. We still may camp on Saturday night... Who knows.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:49 PM
JK Freak

I'm still planning on camping. We'll see if my little Eureka is still stormproof! (weathered a tropical storm several years ago). May be a little bit chilly, But I'm sure I'll survive!!!
Old 10-15-2013, 05:05 PM
JK Junkie

F-it.... I bought that Coleman instant tent and rainfly for it to be used. I'm gonna camp it out again, I took my skirt off...

Also, that forecast comment couldn't be any more true....only people I know who still get paid when their wrong more than 50% of the time, ha!
Old 10-15-2013, 05:11 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by FoxRacingJMC
Jake - I guess maybe we'll just stick to the wood at the office if anything? Looks like it'll be a little extra planning to get wood delivered again, etc. Plus, if it's gonna be raining - I don't think all that many people will tough it out like we do, lol. This way, we're not going nuts trying to schedule the delivery, getting too much wood, and so on.... what do you think?
Makes sense.

Everyone that will be there should just get $5 worth of wood from the office and that should be plenty.
Old 10-15-2013, 05:18 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Smashboogie 4x4
Makes sense.

Everyone that will be there should just get $5 worth of wood from the office and that should be plenty.
I'll make sure to bring the good ol' blue pop up tent, haha

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13