Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13

Old 10-14-2013, 02:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thought it might be off an old CAT. figured it was some type of compressor. Nothing like overkill
Old 10-14-2013, 02:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Billbikes
What exactly is that? If you need a hand sometime this week, I'll come over if I'm home.
He's pulling the engine out and replacing with a compressor. It's the world first pneumatic Jeep. :p

From Xparent red on the Wicked
Old 10-14-2013, 02:59 PM
JK Freak

We have about 20 internationals at work that use these still, so I have them left behind the dumpster because they just pitch them. Easy and cheap to rebuild.
First time I heard of these was from Mike at tata's, then I found I could get them free at work... Inspiration lol.
Old 10-14-2013, 04:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Groups have been redone....again. This should be the final lineup, unless I get a lot of last minute cancelations. Hopefully it's OK with everyone. If anyone has any questions, please ask. If it's your first time to Rausch, make sure you have all your paperwork filled out ahead of time. We're five days out. I hope everyone's ready!
Old 10-15-2013, 09:47 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by dcharge74
Groups have been redone....again. This should be the final lineup, unless I get a lot of last minute cancelations. Hopefully it's OK with everyone. If anyone has any questions, please ask. If it's your first time to Rausch, make sure you have all your paperwork filled out ahead of time. We're five days out. I hope everyone's ready!
With the number of people going it is an excellent idea to have the paper work filled out ahead of time.

Only a few more days.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:11 PM
JK Junkie

Who is actually camping out this weekend? And what nights? Arriving what time? I know it's been thrown out there a couple times, but no one really gave a concrete answer.

I'm hoping to get to camp around 9ish Friday night and only stay Friday night. I'll be hanging out Saturday after the trails to donate some $$ and eat some grub before I head home around 10ish Saturday night.

Not that my plans dictate how things go down for everyone else, just want an idea of who will be at camp for when I show up so we can maybe all get in the same area, etc. That's if camp isn't filled up...
Old 10-15-2013, 01:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FoxRacingJMC
Who is actually camping out this weekend? And what nights? Arriving what time? I know it's been thrown out there a couple times, but no one really gave a concrete answer.

I'm hoping to get to camp around 9ish Friday night and only stay Friday night. I'll be hanging out Saturday after the trails to donate some $$ and eat some grub before I head home around 10ish Saturday night.

Not that my plans dictate how things go down for everyone else, just want an idea of who will be at camp for when I show up so we can maybe all get in the same area, etc. That's if camp isn't filled up...
I was going to but my buddy doesn't want his kid sleeping outside in that cpdl a weather so where getting up to early and heading up sat morning
Old 10-15-2013, 01:34 PM
JK Freak

Yeah, I was going to wheel Sunday, but can't now, so I'll be heading home after the raffle, so no camping here, but I believe Smashboogie is.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by myrojk
I was going to but my buddy doesn't want his kid sleeping outside in that cpdl a weather so where getting up to early and heading up sat morning
I've got a hotel room to sell to the highest bidder. hampton inn, friday and saturday night. two queens (i'm assuming they mean beds), non-smoking
Old 10-15-2013, 03:21 PM
Former Vendor

We will be camping Friday night. We were planning on being there around 9ish but things changed a bit and we need to make a pit stop on the way out and install a driveshaft real quick. Figure maybe 10ish instead of 9ish.

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13