Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13

Old 08-21-2013, 03:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bug Stomper
Hey Mike!

Count me and my two daughters in. All greens is just fine. Pulling back from the smashing of the DD. Did some not so nice damage in a blue group at tatas.

Can we be in your group?
When I told my girls you were leading the family trail ride they jumped for joy.

Then they asked if you're bringing your daughter like you "did that one time before long time ago".

Jeff
I got you on the list. Not sure at this point which of the girls will be along, if any. They both have dance class on saturday mornings and Avery, the one that was with before, has cheerleading on either Saturday or Sunday that weekend. Schedule isn't out yet, so I'm not sure which day.
Old 08-22-2013, 05:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dcharge74
After the overwhelming response last year, I'm going set up this ride on the same weekend again this fall. For those of you not familiar, this ride is going to be green trails ONLY. It's going to be a stock jeep and kid friendly event. We're going to be making plenty of stops for pictures and to let the kids blow off some steam. So if you're looking for a nice relaxing day on the trails, or if you want to try out your new jeep, then this ride is for you.

We had over 30 jeeps attend last year, and I'm expecting the same this time. That being said, I'm going to need some trail guides, so we can split into smaller groups. If you know the park and think that you've got the patience, let me know, and I'll put you down as a guide.

As we get closer to the date, I'll start posting up more info like meeting and departing times, and group assignments. If anyone has any questions, please feel free post them here, or you can PM me directly. Also, to avoid any confusion, I'm only going to mark you down on the attendee list if you confirm that you will definitely be attending. I'm not going to be keeping a "maybe" list. When you confirm, please let me know if you will have any kids with you, and their ages. This year, I'm going to try to get kids of similar ages into the same groups.

Hope to see everyone out there this Fall!

Attending
1) dcharge74 - lead
2) Smashboogie4x4 - lead
3) ECHO - lead
4) ktownff
5) ktownff +1
6) Bonedoc
7) Juice33
8) CFPS12345
9) Bug Stomper

You can count me in! I will be going with my wife and introduce to Rausch Creek.

I have one more friend that might ride along. I am sending him this info and will keep you posted.

2008 2DR JK Rubicon - mainly stock.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:13 AM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I may be able to go....depends on work....is this an event we have to register for our area we all just meeting at rc and going in?
Old 08-22-2013, 07:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Jersey_Devil
I may be able to go....depends on work....is this an event we have to register for our area we all just meeting at rc and going in?
All that's needed is your confirmation on this thread. There's going to be a good number of people attending, so I'll need to split everyone into groups beforehand.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:58 AM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

All that's needed is your confirmation on this thread. There's going to be a good number of people attending, so I'll need to split everyone into groups beforehand.
Ok I'll know on a few weeks of I'm a definite or not
Old 08-22-2013, 10:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to join this run if it's cool. I was refered to this by Vuck Rodgers. It will deinfately be me and maybe my soon to be! I need her to just check her schedule to see if she can do it also.

If anyone is looking to camp at the camp grounds, I am contemplating doing so. (even though it may be cold)
Old 08-23-2013, 10:50 AM
JK Newbie

count me in my birthdays that weekend so i deserve a nice weekend out!
Old 08-23-2013, 11:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Davep22
Thanks for the info about places to stay & costs. I'm working on a getting buddy of mine bring his jeep too and drive down together - once I hear from him I'll confirm here that we're coming.

He's got a 2011 JKUR that's lifted and on 35's, w/ a winch, so i'm sure he'll have no issues with greens.

I'm in a 2013 JKUR, but its stock - any (budget friendly) mods want to consider adding to it before the run?
Just an FYI, there is a chance that a group of us from New England section on jkfreaks may head down for this. I'm not sure personally if I will be making it yet, but there's been talk of going that weekend since we were already planning a possible october trip and it would give us the oportunity to meet more people and give some of the less capable rigs in our group some people to run with.

I guess I'll keep you guys in the loop as I find out more, but the idea was just tossed around this week.
Old 08-23-2013, 11:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by McVaugh960
count me in my birthdays that weekend so i deserve a nice weekend out!
Got ya on the list!

Originally Posted by JKred
Just an FYI, there is a chance that a group of us from New England section on jkfreaks may head down for this. I'm not sure personally if I will be making it yet, but there's been talk of going that weekend since we were already planning a possible october trip and it would give us the oportunity to meet more people and give some of the less capable rigs in our group some people to run with.

I guess I'll keep you guys in the loop as I find out more, but the idea was just tossed around this week.
Cool! Let me know what you guys decide. If you enough running the easier trails, I'll put everyone in one group and give you guys one of my trail guides.
Old 08-23-2013, 11:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Got ya on the list!

Cool! Let me know what you guys decide. If you enough running the easier trails, I'll put everyone in one group and give you guys one of my trail guides.
Like I said, not totally sure what's going to happen yet, but we may have one or two who would want to run greens and blues.

The marjority of us will run reds and blacks.

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13