Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13

Old 10-18-2013, 02:28 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FoxRacingJMC

Pre-screen everyone for White lighters....
I went out and bought a black lighter just in case lol
Old 10-18-2013, 02:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Smashboogie 4x4
I went out and bought a black lighter just in case lol
I bought enough white for everyone just kidding
Old 10-18-2013, 02:58 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Sargejk
AaronJK: looking forward to being in your group. We were on this outing last October and haven't made it back since TATA's in August. No specific special requests since we don't know the trails that well. Would enjoy a challenging incline....and if you happen to get into the Blues, we won't tell on you. We'll be driving up from York County PA that morning, only about 70 miles.

Will look for your rig

Paul and Aaron
Looking forward to seeing you
out there! The power line has a nice little play area with some hill climbs. We'll see how the group does and pick our trails from there.

Originally Posted by FoxRacingJMC
Appreciate the get well wishes. She's not all that bad, but needs her daddy's TLC. But yea Jake, I'm hoping she's better by her birthday Sunday. All is looking good though, she's napping and drinking her juice! haha.

If she makes a turn for the better, I will see if I can have my parents enjoy their grandchild for the day and maybe I'll make the trek up in the morning. I'll keep y'all posted.
Good luck man, hope the little one feels better!
Old 10-18-2013, 03:02 PM
JK Freak

I'm not camping lol. See everyone in the morning.

Don't bring tools, they cause stuff to break. :p

John: go wheel with Jake some more and I guarantee you will get to use your winch.
Old 10-18-2013, 03:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey everyone! The time is almost here. I just have a few reminders for tomorrow. Please be at the park between 8-8:30. When you pull into the park, we will be meeting to the left, directly in front of the office. I'd like to be on the trails by 9:30. For those of you that will be visiting Rausch for the first time, or if your membership has expired, please have all your paperwork filled out ahead of time. There is a link to the forms in the first post. Also, for everyone, when you register in office in the morning, tell them you are with the Seven Slot Society group.

Don't forget to pack food and drinks for the day. Nothing is available at the park. We will stop around noon for lunch on the trails.

Make sure that you have enough gas. A half tank should be good, but it never hurts to have more.

Bring toilet paper!. Unless you like to wipe with leaves....

Dress warm. It's going to be in the low 40's tomorrow morning.

Bring recovery gear if you have it.

If you are staying for the cookout and raffle, bring a chair. Also, if you eat at the cookout, please buy some raffle tickets. NO FREELOADERS PLEASE. ALL money from the raffle tickets will be donated to 4 Wheel 2 Heal. If you bring any adult beverages for the cookout, please leave them in the parking lot, and don't bring them on the trails. There will be quite a few guys camping that will be more than happy to let you stash it in their tent. Just ask first.

On the trails, please listen to your trail guide/spotter. No one will force you to do anything that you aren't comfortable with. If you don't want to do something, let your trail guide know, and they will find you a way around.

Most of all....have fun. Take lots of pictures and videos.

Thank you everyone for coming. I'll see you all tomorrow morning!

If you need to get a hold of me tomorrow morning, please feel free to call or text. If I don't answer, leave a message and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Mike
484-332-sixteen twenty-nine
Old 10-18-2013, 03:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Me and mjp are on our way now eta 2.5h

Last edited by myrojk; 10-18-2013 at 03:51 PM.
Old 10-18-2013, 03:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Won't let me adf a photio soooooooo

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1382140344509.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	506043
Old 10-18-2013, 03:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

We are out the door now headed for the Hampton inn, thanks for the reminder on the chairs Mike, I almost forgot.

From Xparent red on the Wicked
Old 10-18-2013, 04:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Jeep is all packed up and ready to roll. We will be heading by 6a.m. tomorrow. See you all then!!
Old 10-18-2013, 05:09 PM
JK Newbie

Hour and half away

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13