Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13

Old 10-09-2013, 08:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AaronJK
God job Stonemill!
Well I'm not sure I would go that far. LOL

From Xparent red on the Wicked
Old 10-09-2013, 09:30 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Phottomatt
Well I'm not sure I would go that far. LOL

From Xparent red on the Wicked
LOL You just need to learn how to read "Aaron" his typo's are hilarious at times.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:26 AM
JK Freak

Lmao, I didn't even see that, it's also why I am Aaaronjk on jkfreaks. That's why I drive a truck. They don't trust me to do math.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:12 PM
JK Newbie

Just made my reservation at the Comfort Inn in Pine Grove for Friday night. I assume that's the right one? There was only one room left...woohoo!
Old 10-10-2013, 06:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Shirt order is in.
Any changes, additions or problems please let me know ASAP. I updated my previous post with what was ordered and got a couple extra for the raffle. I'll try to hook up with everyone in the AM on Saturday. Email or text me if you can't find me to meet up that morning.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:33 AM
Former Vendor

Hey Mike,

We are thinking about patching some things up and bringing the TJ out to this since it won't be that hard on the rig. We will let you know after this weekend if this is going to happen so that if you need another lead we can work that out.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:48 AM
JK Newbie

Does anyone plan on staying to wheel on Sunday also? I have my hotel room Friday and Saturday night and was hoping to go both days.
Old 10-10-2013, 04:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Smashboogie 4x4
Hey Mike,

We are thinking about patching some things up and bringing the TJ out to this since it won't be that hard on the rig. We will let you know after this weekend if this is going to happen so that if you need another lead we can work that out.
That would be awesome! There's a real chance that we may be losing finnd1 due to the government shutdown. All of his group is from NOVA jeepers, but it seems like at least a few are going to come regardless of whether he does or not. I'd like to keep most of them together if possible, but I may have to completely redo most of the groups with the exception of those that requested to be with a certain guide. I've also been tossing around the idea of moving some of the rookies into your group and taking some of the more experienced out to tail other groups. We'll see what happens over the weekend.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dcharge74
That would be awesome! There's a real chance that we may be losing finnd1 due to the government shutdown. All of his group is from NOVA jeepers, but it seems like at least a few are going to come regardless of whether he does or not. I'd like to keep most of them together if possible, but I may have to completely redo most of the groups with the exception of those that requested to be with a certain guide. I've also been tossing around the idea of moving some of the rookies into your group and taking some of the more experienced out to tail other groups. We'll see what happens over the weekend.
If needed I could lead a group
Old 10-11-2013, 07:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Default I'm out : hotel room available

I'm out and my hotel is non-refundable but I CAN transfer it.

Hampton Inn, 2 Queens (beds I assume) non-smoking.

I paid 257.57 and will entertain offers . . . starting . . . NOW

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13