Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13

Old 10-07-2013, 06:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Smashboogie 4x4
Is anyone planning on arriving early Friday afternoon? If so would it be possible for us to arrange a delivery of wood. A 1/2 cord is about $80 and we could split that between multiple camps to have some nice size fires all weekend long.

Let us know who wants in on this.
Looks like I won't be staying over to wheel Sunday. My wife scheduled family pictures for that day. I'll probably just hang out for a couple beers and then head home after dark.
Old 10-07-2013, 06:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ill be up for sure for this I'm in to chip in for the wood sold the volvo so ill defantly have the green to make it up there
Old 10-07-2013, 06:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by StoneMill
Two more days to order a shirt...
Email me at 2tondeuce@gmail.com with name, user id, contact number and the sizes you want. I'll hand them out Saturday morning while everyone is disconnecting.
I will be out there Sunday the 20th, any chance I could get a shirt Sun morning? They look Bad A$$
Old 10-08-2013, 03:30 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by StoneMill
Two more days to order a shirt... Email me at 2tondeuce@gmail.com with name, user id, contact number and the sizes you want. I'll hand them out Saturday morning while everyone is disconnecting.
I sent you and email with my sizes . I would like thee for my boys. The are toddler sizes. Le me know if that's doable. Thanks!

Dave
Old 10-08-2013, 04:57 AM
JK Freak

Is anyone planning on arriving early Friday afternoon? If so would it be possible for us to arrange a delivery of wood. A 1/2 cord is about $80 and we could split that between multiple camps to have some nice size fires all weekend long.

Let us know who wants in on this.
I think I'm just camping Saturday night, but I'll chip in for some wood. I may need a trailer full of blankets to keep the wife warm though lol.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Got everyone down for shirts so far. I'll keep posting through tomorrow so everyone sees this. I know last year a lot of people missed out on shirts.

SHIRTS!!!SHIRTS!!!SHIRTS!!!SHIRTS!!!

Email me at 2tondeuce@gmail.com if you'd like some.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:14 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by AaronJK
I think I'm just camping Saturday night, but I'll chip in for some wood. I may need a trailer full of blankets to keep the wife warm though lol.
Well here is the issue. Someone needs to be around to accept the delievery and pay the guy. So it will be rather difficult to get the wood since we will be on the trails all day. Maybe it is best off to just get a bunch for the office, they charge $5 per bundle.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:40 AM
JK Junkie

Well here is the issue. Someone needs to be around to accept the delievery and pay the guy. So it will be rather difficult to get the wood since we will be on the trails all day. Maybe it is best off to just get a bunch for the office, they charge $5 per bundle.
I'll see if I can talk to Troy and maybe work something out, like maybe having him swing by in the morning before we head out to pick up the money? He is close to the park, and was a really nice guy when he delivered this past weekend, so....maybe he'll work with us being that we're getting more wood from him again 2 weeks later.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:54 AM
JK Newbie

Well hate to say this but I just got a phone call that my new axle didnt come in and it wont be in till next week. So I'll have to miss out on this event.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:21 PM
JK Newbie

Is anyone camping on friday night? I'd like to camp with the group if possible

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13