Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13

Old 10-02-2013, 06:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last edited by StoneMill; 10-04-2013 at 09:42 AM.
Old 10-02-2013, 07:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Smashboogie 4x4
For everyone coming this weekend we highly recommend you attend the cookout and raffle. Just as some extra incentive we will give you a quick summary of what we are donating to the raffle.

2 - $50 Gift Cards off of any product
2 - $100 Gift Cards off of our labor
1 - $200 Gift Card off of our Gear Installation
1 - Set of Smittybilt Grad Handles

We might have more to donate as well but we have not finished discussing this as of yet.
Woohoo

From Xparent red on the Wicked
Old 10-03-2013, 03:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump it up!

Just a reminder boys and girls, I NEED to know those of you that are planning to stay for the Seven Slot Society cookout and raffle. Please let me know by the end of this weekend. They need a solid number so they're sure to get enough food. Those of you bringing people that aren't on the forum, check with them and include them in your number.

Also, if I missed anyone on the list, or if you're on the list and can't make it, please let me know so I can adjust the groups as needed.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:07 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by dcharge74
Bump it up!

Just a reminder boys and girls, I NEED to know those of you that are planning to stay for the Seven Slot Society cookout and raffle. Please let me know by the end of this weekend. They need a solid number so they're sure to get enough food. Those of you bringing people that aren't on the forum, check with them and include them in your number.

Also, if I missed anyone on the list, or if you're on the list and can't make it, please let me know so I can adjust the groups as needed.
I will only be there for camping on Friday night, and the ride on Saturday (which I guess will be until about 4ish?) We have to leave to get ready for my boy's 5th b-day party on the next day. Is there a certain place I can meet some guys to camp with? It'll be me, a 3 and 5 year old.

Dave
Old 10-03-2013, 08:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Any interest.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ffr3.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	502475  
Old 10-04-2013, 05:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Bump it up!

Hey Mike, had posted it earlier back, wanted to make sure you got it. I'll be bringing 4. I'll have 3 boys-11,14,and 16, and myself.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by StoneMill
Any interest.
How much are they going for? Definately interested- I'd be looking at 4, sizes- 1-medium, 2- XL, and 1-2XL.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:46 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by StoneMill
Any interest.
Once again, nice job Jon. So psyched about this event.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

First Name and forum ID
Sizes wanted (include youth or adult)
Phone # (so I can text or call anyone who I can't find in the morning at RC)

Last edited by StoneMill; 10-22-2013 at 06:19 PM.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:58 AM
JK Newbie

Bump it up!

I'm almost positive were staying baring anything crazy happening forcing us to roll early. there will be 4 of us.

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13