Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13

Old 09-30-2013, 04:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, we're less than three weeks away, so I thought I'd post some info about the day of the event. I'd like to get everyone to the park between 8-8:30 in the morning. We're going to need to get 50+ jeeps aired down and disconnected, so it's going to take some time. I know quite a few of you have never done it before, but don't be afraid to ask for help if you have any questions. If you've never been to Rausch before, then you'll need to fill out your park membership registration form. I've included a link to the form below. In order to speed things up that morning, please print it out and have it filled in before you get to the park. I also posted a link that explains all the fees that you have to pay.

When you register in the office, they will ask you what group you are with. Please tell them that you are with the Seven Slot Society group. If we get enough people there, Rausch is going to donate a couple day passes for the raffle afterwards.

I'd like to have everyone on the trails no later than 9:30. We'll wheel for a few hours, then I was hoping that we could all meet up at a central location to have lunch together as a group. I'm not quite sure where yet, but I'll figure something out. After lunch, it's back to the trails until about 4-4:30. Everyone will then head back to the staging area and the end of the ride. Those that are staying for the Seven Slot Society cookout and raffle can head over to their tent and meet up with their group. They are starting to cook food and sell raffle tickets at 5pm, and the raffle is scheduled to start at 6. Again, there is no charge for the cookout, but if you stay for the food, please buy some raffle tickets. I don't want us to look like a bunch of freeloaders. 100% of the money from the raffle is going to 4 Wheel to Heal, so we know the money will be well spent.

If you plan on staying for the cookout/raffle, please reply in this thread with the number of people coming. I need to get them a solid number by the end of this weekend, so if everyone could let me know by Sunday afternoon! that would be great!

Membership registration form:
http://rauschcreekoffroadpark.com/do...er_app_new.pdf

Parental waiver:
http://rauschcreekoffroadpark.com/do...waiver_new.pdf

Park fee info:
Rausch Creek Off Road Park is a membership-based facility. There are no pre-requisites or waiting lists. All drivers and passengers must sign a membership application & liability waiver. Drivers and passengers age 16 and up are required to become members of the park which costs $15 per year and is good for one year from the date you join. Membership cards are given out when you join.

Children age 15 and younger are free, however, we require a parental waiver. All members under the age of 18 also require a parental waiver.

The daily entrance fee is $35.00 for the vehicle and driver. Passengers age 16 and up are $7.00 each (When a passenger joins the park, the $7.00 fee is waived that day). We offer free primitive camping for our members.

To speed up your registration and sign-in, please download the documents, fill them out, and bring them with you when you visit our facility. You'll get to go wheeln' sooner! The form requires the following info from BOTH DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS: Name, address, phone number, emergency contact info, driver's license number, vehicle description and license plate. Also, initial (do not check) the four individual waiver paragraphs. We need this information from passengers too.

Last edited by dcharge74; 09-30-2013 at 04:58 PM.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:11 PM
JK Super Freak

To make it easy to find in the future, all that info I just posted has been copy and pasted into the first post.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:29 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know we will be there.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Smashboogie 4x4
You know we will be there.
Yea, I figured. Haha! Just the two of you?
Old 09-30-2013, 05:51 PM
JK Newbie

We will have 4 for the cookout.
Old 09-30-2013, 06:12 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by dcharge74
Yea, I figured. Haha! Just the two of you?
That would be correct. We might have another Jeep and person joining us but it hasn't been purchased yet so I would say it is a big might.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

2 adults for the cookout

From Xparent red on the Wicked
Old 10-01-2013, 09:25 AM
Former Vendor

For everyone coming this weekend we highly recommend you attend the cookout and raffle. Just as some extra incentive we will give you a quick summary of what we are donating to the raffle.

2 - $50 Gift Cards off of any product
2 - $100 Gift Cards off of our labor
1 - $200 Gift Card off of our Gear Installation
1 - Set of Smittybilt Grad Handles

We might have more to donate as well but we have not finished discussing this as of yet.
Old 10-02-2013, 04:28 AM
JK Newbie

Two adults for the cookout. Thanks for setting this up. We are very excited!
Old 10-02-2013, 05:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tucanslam
Any ideas for shirts? Last year we had some cool ones.
If anyone is interested in shirts, email me at 2tondeuce@gmail.com so as to not crowd the thread. Please include your user name and phone# along with how many of each size you would want. I'm working on a logo now and will post it. If there is enough interest, the order will go in next Wednesday. Should be $15 or less per shirt.

Last edited by StoneMill; 10-04-2013 at 05:49 AM.

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13