Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13

Old 09-24-2013, 12:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PAwrangler08
You can put me down for a maybe right now. That's hunting season :-) Wouldn't mind being with you or smashboogie if possible.

I'm not keeping track of any maybes for this ride. There's just too many people and it gets too difficult to keep the numbers even in each group. Once you're sure that you can make it, let me know and I'll put you into a group. Hope to see you there!
Old 09-24-2013, 05:03 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any ideas for shirts? Last year we had some cool ones.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:34 AM
JK Super Freak

I plan on wearing a shirt. Seems a little late in the game, but if we are doing them, I'll take a XXL and a S
Old 09-25-2013, 03:20 PM
JK Newbie

Haven't been on the forum in a little while but I remembered this ride would be coming up again. I attended last year, first time up and I had a lot of fun. I am definitely in for this ride again if we are just doing green trails again. Mines a DD, don't feel like doing any major repairs. My wife will be joining me this time as well.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by TankinPA
Haven't been on the forum in a little while but I remembered this ride would be coming up again. I attended last year, first time up and I had a lot of fun. I am definitely in for this ride again if we are just doing green trails again. Mines a DD, don't feel like doing any major repairs. My wife will be joining me this time as well.
Good to have you again! Yes, we'll be running only greens again this year. I'll put you on the list.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Groups have been updated. Keep checking back, as there will probably be another group added as the "maybes" confirm they are going.
Old 09-28-2013, 07:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

We are in like Flin, such a good time last year. Looking forward to the cookout as well.
1 Jeep for now, me and my wife, no kids. Any chance I can get into Aaron's group?
Old 09-28-2013, 07:28 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Phottomatt

We are in like Flin, such a good time last year. Looking forward to the cookout as well.
1 Jeep for now, me and my wife, no kids. Any chance I can get into Aaron's group?
You got it!
Old 09-28-2013, 08:36 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Phottomatt

Oh yeah! Good of you to finally commit. you didn't really have a choice though.
Old 09-28-2013, 08:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Smashboogie 4x4
I just checked for you, its OK to go!

But when/if you get in trouble don't blame me!!
Originally Posted by Smashboogie 4x4
No you don't. You just know how to drive around and say "That looks cool, lets try it" You have been wheelin' with us a bit to much.
Originally Posted by dcharge74
He can't possibly know it less than he did last year. I believe it was his first time at Rausch and he took a group and led them around the park by the seat of his pants. He really saved my ass.

But yes, I agree, hanging out with you and Tom has made him a little more brazen...or maybe a lot more.

Hard to believe that less than a year ago, he was barely more than stock and was still a Rausch virgin. Damn, they grow up so fast.....
LMAO

Originally Posted by AaronJK
Oh yeah! Good of you to finally commit. you didn't really have a choice though.
Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Family Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - 10/19/13