Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Trails in London, Ontario

Old 01-23-2012, 01:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trails in London, Ontario

Hey everyone, just wondering if there are any good places to go off roading in and around London? I go to Western and school gets boring most of the time!
Old 02-14-2012, 03:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

I don't think there's much around here anymore dude. I think the closest one used to be in Kitchener and I don't even think that exists anymore. I've been looking as well.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nothing - unless you can find a farmer that will let you drive around his fields. There is only farm land and private property around here. Welcome to the developed area of SW Ontario.

If you do find an open construction area you might be able to find a couple of hills and puddles, but you don't want to get stuck or caught there. Some people aren't very understanding of the pull a mud puddle and dirt trail have on some Jeep owners!
Old 02-14-2012, 07:15 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Sonix
I don't think there's much around here anymore dude. I think the closest one used to be in Kitchener and I don't even think that exists anymore. I've been looking as well.
I'm in Kitchener and there's nothing!!! Sucks!!! There is kind of a play area beside Best Buy on fairview rd that's been used to offroad in the past with some hills a narrow path down to a small creek but it's private property I was told. Don't know who it belongs to tho. But I go there when I'm bored. Use to be a place by Breslau but I heard that's been watched closely by police so pretty much closed up.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah, all we have here are some abandoned construction sites behind the high school and beside the Wal-Mart. Nothing more than a dirt trail thru some tall grass and a little dirt hill to climb. It's all the excitement I have to deal with haha. Wish there was more.
Old 02-17-2012, 07:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ya best buy is a no no! Closest I can think of is Paris and brantford! Not even sure if the Cambridge trial is alive anymore.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Join the London Area Jeep Owners Club......you could also come to Trailfest.ca

Quick Reply: Trails in London, Ontario