Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

stand by JK Jam coming

Old 05-29-2008, 11:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scbesse
Thanks for the offer guys. Wayne I know your a perv so then there is Todd left , I think I will sleep in the Jeep with the doors locked, and the alarm set
thats how i sleep.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think you guys misunderstood. I bought a Jeep to go have fun on the trails, take my wife on a nice trip through the wilderness, NOT to get it stuck in my @@@ dry by Wayne and Todd cause they both like to sleep naked, I think we should put both them In the same tent and see who has the most raw bum in the morning LOL ,

In all seriousness I can wait for the july weekend that we do this trip, I am not sure If any of us are prepared for Todd drinking yet.....it will be a very good time I am sure.

Wayne I have some water wings all ready for you just incase there is a pool near by..

And Scott hope your neighbours arent close to you cause SOME of us have an outdoor voice and might keep them awake
Old 05-29-2008, 12:25 PM
JK Freak

I think you guys misunderstood. I bought a Jeep to go meet burly men on the trails. To take myself on a nice trip through the wilderness, where I can use extra lube as to NOT to get it stuck in my @@@ dry by the mountain men. They are a little rough from the "word on the street" at the local bath-house which both terrifies and intrigues me! I think they both should put it In my "tent" and see who has the most raw "johnson" in the morning LOL ,

In all seriousness I can wait for the july weekend that we do this trip, I am not sure If any of us are prepared for Todd drinking yet.....it will be a very good time I am sure.

And Scott hope your neighbours arent close to you cause SOME of us love to scream, yelp, and moan in an outdoor voice...because that's the way my man likes it and might keep them awake

WTF????

Steve.....anything you want to tell us buddy?
Old 05-29-2008, 12:30 PM
JK Super Freak

What the hell who changed that !!! I am killing myself laughing,that is not at all what I said.......WTF
Old 05-29-2008, 12:36 PM
JK Junkie

Thanks for the offer guys. Wayne I know your a perv so then there is Todd left , I think I will sleep in the Jeep with the doors locked, and the alarm set
If the Jeep is a rockin' dont come a knockin"
Old 05-29-2008, 01:06 PM
JK Freak

What the hell who changed that !!! I am killing myself laughing,that is not at all what I said.......WTF
Suuuuurrrrrrreeee buddy!
Old 05-29-2008, 02:27 PM
JK Freak

................wow
Old 05-29-2008, 02:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well lets just think about all the posts here and lets have a moment to reflect on all those people who will not be attending now cause they ARE FRIGHTENED!

I live on a farm noise bylaw doesn't apply
you bunch of animals
Old 05-29-2008, 03:24 PM
JK Freak

.......roar...........

Old 05-30-2008, 05:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WRAITHYJEEP
Well lets just think about all the posts here and lets have a moment to reflect on all those people who will not be attending now cause they ARE FRIGHTENED!
probably not invited anyway.... but yes you guys are scaring me LOL

Quick Reply: stand by JK Jam coming