Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Rausch Creek Pics

Old 10-19-2008, 02:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What ...? Am I not Canadian enough?... no shot of the master blaster, The king of the hill? The John Holmes of Kingston? The extremely good looking (and yet humble) Me? The Jeep King? Talk about depriving the forum and society in general... my Gawd........

I am hurt ......

and yet disappointed as well..

tears are welling up....

Guess I am not in "the Clique"

Zeb
Old 10-19-2008, 02:53 PM
JK Jedi Master

who's this guy?

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	zebco.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	14315  
Old 10-19-2008, 04:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rock Sniper
I would try clicking on 'full size image'. Once the image opens (it will be pretty big) you should be able to right click that baby and save it to your machine. If that doesn't work for ya, I'm going to be burning a DVD for Todd, I could always make a copy for you too. Let me know if that works.

I'm really not sure if you have to sign up to be able to see the full size images???
I can't get that to work. That would be great if you could burn me a copy of the DVD as well! thanks,
Old 10-19-2008, 04:36 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 07Rubi2dr
I can't get that to work. That would be great if you could burn me a copy of the DVD as well! thanks,

Dave I will burn you one when I get mine
Old 10-20-2008, 04:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scbesse
This is Sheri, Can you post some of your pics on facebook because I want to steal some of yours, they are great. And any of our new American friends that have photos, if you have a facebook account,,,add me ( Sheri Burnett-Besse ) I need some pics of the cornhole game because when I say that I learned a new game called Cornhole my friends think we were doing something nasty...
Sorry Sheri, I dont have a myspace page. I just stick with the forums. The best place to find me is on http://www.northeastcrawlers.com/necforum/ Your all more than welcome to come over and chat. Im watching this forum also.
Old 10-25-2008, 01:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

That's better... no more hurties....

Good lookin dude

Quick Reply: Rausch Creek Pics