Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Rausch Creek Pics

Old 10-17-2008, 04:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Captain Hook
Without further delay guys...here's my contribution. Enjoy

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u...afilter=images
Finally some pictures of cornhole! Nice shots in the album.

CANADIAN Cornhole

Last edited by paineszj; 10-17-2008 at 04:17 AM.
Old 10-17-2008, 06:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

I should have my pics up tonight guys. All the pictures of Canadian rigs you could ever need or want! I'm off work sick today so I should be able to put in some computer time and get them finished.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:46 AM
JK Super Freak

This is Sheri, Can you post some of your pics on facebook because I want to steal some of yours, they are great. And any of our new American friends that have photos, if you have a facebook account,,,add me ( Sheri Burnett-Besse ) I need some pics of the cornhole game because when I say that I learned a new game called Cornhole my friends think we were doing something nasty...
Old 10-18-2008, 12:44 PM
JK Freak

Just right click on whatever pic you like...."save as" and then upload them into your facebook....easy peasy
Old 10-18-2008, 02:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Pics are up. Here is the link. http://community.webshots.com/user/CanonSniper

I'm not very happy with them though. I spent 24 hours uploading high res pics and they look pretty shitty on webshots I think. Also, the album of day three is messed up. It has some of day one and day two photos in it. Day 3 photos start on page 9 of the album. I keep trying to fix it but, Webshots won't let me. I think the size of the files and the number of pics is making the Webshots site have a stroke! Oh well, I guess that will have to be good enough. The full size pics don't look too bad but, I think the smaller preview ones look awful. I should have just sized them down instead of sending full size files. Enjoy.
Old 10-18-2008, 03:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

I figured out why they look like shit. I uploaded 10MB files but, Webshots sizes them down to like 1 or 2MB. They still keep them huge in size but, they must knock down the resolution. Stupid idiots!
Old 10-18-2008, 07:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Nice pics sniper very nice, wish we were still there
Old 10-18-2008, 07:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks man. I'm still trying to fix that album for day three. I'm not sure how it got all jacked up. Silly computers! Can't wait to get a lift and big tires and do it all again!
Old 10-19-2008, 06:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rock Sniper
Thanks man. I'm still trying to fix that album for day three. I'm not sure how it got all jacked up. Silly computers! Can't wait to get a lift and big tires and do it all again!
is there anyway to save those pics to the computer? or do i have to sign up and stuff to be able to save them?
Old 10-19-2008, 07:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 07Rubi2dr
is there anyway to save those pics to the computer? or do i have to sign up and stuff to be able to save them?
I would try clicking on 'full size image'. Once the image opens (it will be pretty big) you should be able to right click that baby and save it to your machine. If that doesn't work for ya, I'm going to be burning a DVD for Todd, I could always make a copy for you too. Let me know if that works.

I'm really not sure if you have to sign up to be able to see the full size images???

Quick Reply: Rausch Creek Pics