Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Anyone going to ROADKILL?

Old 06-20-2008, 08:46 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rubicon Rando,

Firstly, I believe in second chances. So when we started of on the wrong foot the last time around, I thought I'd have an open mind. But...

I guess it's really amusing what you guys did when driving over those vehicles without any safety precautions. I guess you're lucky no one was hurt. But, that's your business.

As for relevance to the topic. We don't agree with image being portrayed here. That's all. If this is the image you want to leave in people's minds then that's your thing. But, we still don't agree.

I guess we can agree to disagree.

However, your lack of professionalism, plain ignorance to the topics at hand, and just stupid responses, my friend, you lost my respect.

If this is the kind of representation OF4WD stands for, I am deeply ashmed for them and you.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

you know whats funny, is that you talk about respect... i come on this site, and you guys IMMEDIATELY jump down my throat, for being a OF4WD rep. you tell people that the OF4WD is a waste of time because we wouldnt do anything for a 1 KM long trail that crosses Bruce trail property and the locals constantly complain about.

then i a post something about a charity event that raised a good amount of money and supplies for a very needy animal sanctuary, and your 2 partner starts up again and jumps down my throat again? it is funny how you 3 guys are the only guys who can find fault in a charity event. I am an upstanding memeber of my community, a firefighter, promote charity events to death, lead trail runs, host events FOR ALL JEEPS, volunteer my time for OF4WD, volunteer to COUNTLESS events with my OFFROAD CLUB, attend sport shows to promote OUR sport, my buisness sponsors MANY different events and activities the major one being the ONTARIO ROCK CRAWL COMPETITION. and on top of that i have a full time job and a family.

so i ask you what do you do for our sport? why dont you post in canada? i assure you that the OF4WD is well aware of me and my reputation and are proud to have me on board.

as far as the video goes... say what you will about the negative impact bullshit, that raised over $200 ALONE for the Aspen Valley wildlife Sanctuary. so i think we left a pretty positive image with them, the local authorities and the local press. it was not any more dangerous the crawling a Jeep over rocks, just because it was a little more extreme then you guys are used to, doesnt mean it wasnt safe. and as far as the glass is concerned... side and rear glass was completely taped, thus rendering it SAFE when broken. windshield is laminated safety glass and needs not to be removed.

so once again, what have you done for our sport... besides negative impact stuff, what have you done for your community? and if you do anything POSITIVE why not share it with Canada?

Last edited by Rubicon Rando; 06-21-2008 at 07:19 AM.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:07 PM
JK Freak

As previously said, we can agree to disagree on certain points and lets leave it at that.

Congrats on your successful charity event, and best of luck in the future.

Last edited by Big D2; 06-23-2008 at 09:15 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 04:07 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Rubicon Rando

you wanna talk about videos? your videos are more pavement pounding then anythign else with horrible music.
WOW, just wow. I guess Weakest link is pavement pounding now. And Eddie Vedder is a horrible musician. Sorry we will try to put some Jeff Foxworthy and Cable Guy clips into the videos next time.

Just wondering though, why didnt you film the part where you said "hold my beer" then drove up onto the cars?

Tell you what, next time you are having a fundraiser, dont bother, just email me and I will give you the $200. Saves a lot of heartache.

Old 07-07-2008, 05:14 AM
JK Freak

Old 07-07-2008, 07:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dyolfknip
WOW, just wow. I guess Weakest link is pavement pounding now. And Eddie Vedder is a horrible musician. Sorry we will try to put some Jeff Foxworthy and Cable Guy clips into the videos next time.

Just wondering though, why didnt you film the part where you said "hold my beer" then drove up onto the cars?

Tell you what, next time you are having a fundraiser, dont bother, just email me and I will give you the $200. Saves a lot of heartache.

haha now thats funny... yes it is easy form behind a keyboard.

you just cant let it go can ya? carry on... you guys make CANADA laugh

my moustache is way better then tat
Old 07-07-2008, 04:14 PM
JK Freak

I love that picture....it seems very fitting in this thread.

Here's the Urban Dictionary definition of the same:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rnet+tough+guy

Last edited by zeero; 07-07-2008 at 04:16 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 05:39 PM
JK Freak

Quick Reply: Anyone going to ROADKILL?