Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Anyone going to ROADKILL?

Old 06-19-2008, 06:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bwaaahahah

enjoy your little corner of this site..

"image the OF4WD wants to portray?" bwaaahahaha

gimme a break, private property, cars donated for charity, whats the problem?

you wanna talk about videos? your videos are more pavement pounding then anythign else with horrible music.

BWAAAHAHAHA "glad i didnt go to this" bwaahahaha

Last edited by Rubicon Rando; 06-19-2008 at 06:57 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WRAITHYJEEP
DITO DITO DITO
that video reminds me of back yard wrestling...you know something bad will come out of it someday.

I had a paintball business when i got out of the army, and images of terrorist training is what we had to battle. there is things that are good for off roading and then there are things you just shake your head at and wait how long will it be before one hears about this...

I'm sure from an environmental stand point that the oil was drained, the rads drained, if they had engines in them, brake fluid and diff fluids and auto tranny fluids were all removed steering fluid and washer fluid and whatever other fluids i missed were all properly disposed of and not allowed to contaminate the earth, what about the mercury switches for the hood light. all the broken glass was recovered all scraps and signs of such an event were cleared up and the environment re mediated back to the condition it was prior to such behavior.

this is not impressive and is simply deplorable for our outdoor in the publics eye recreational activity.
Even though this occurred on private land this is what legislation makers get a hold of and it ruins it for many.

hope it was worth putting on youtube.

I'm saving the environment for my kids and my kids, kids and your kids too.

BWAAAHAHAH you think a little jeep is going to crush an engine? BWAAAHAHAHA the fucking cars started after. the batteries were removed, i am firefighter, i know a thing or 2 about how to break glass so it doesnt leave a mess hahaha you guys kill me...

"i'm protecting the eviroment for my kids and yours" BWHAHAHAHA way to go hero
Old 06-19-2008, 06:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

BWAAHAHAHA im sorry... i cant stop laughing...

Old 06-19-2008, 08:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rubicon Rando
BWAAAHAHAH you think a little jeep is going to crush an engine? BWAAAHAHAHA the fucking cars started after. the batteries were removed, i am firefighter, i know a thing or 2 about how to break glass so it doesnt leave a mess hahaha you guys kill me...

"i'm protecting the eviroment for my kids and yours" BWHAHAHAHA way to go hero
WOW Fire fighter
I thought you were fresh out of high school.

you claim to be a professional and that is the sort of activity and image you endorse.
btw I could see the high way from the video and posting on youtube isn't private property you are creating an image that will take years to undo.

once again enforcing that there are 2 types of people in the world intellectual and brawn

so the cars started up so what would have happened if a gas tank ruptured and fuel contaminated the earth or oil filter or oil pan split open. what would have happened if one of the jeep tore open there tank or fuel line.

1 litre of gas would require the remediation of 1500 to 2000 cubic feet of soil and if it got into the water table that number jumps by 10

keep laughing it just shows us your maturity level
and i think every time you post you do more damage than good for yourself and as president of your club so keep up the good work.

the guys crushing cars didn't have any PPE on like helmets or eye protection on they did have neck braces, no fire suits, have you ever seen what monster truck operators wear...like i said this is just like images of back yard wrestling.

Have you ever seen a true demolition derby they take safety precautions.

there are normal members of society and then there are those that are members of the circus society perhaps you guys can tour as a circus side show. please though if ya do show more safety and think of the images that it will instill on impressionable children.
Old 06-19-2008, 09:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

bwahahahah.... not private property? hahaha look at the house and the garage you moron.

firesuits? hahahaha we are going a little slower then monster trucks...

you better stay off the trails... hahaha too much at risk for you.

pay attention... i am not the president of my club

are you for real... better sell your jeep and buy a prius hahaha

too funny
Old 06-19-2008, 09:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

bwaahahahah i am not laughing with you i am laughing at you

demolition derby... hahahah. keep it up, this is rich.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:13 PM
JK Freak

Well,

I think I've seen enough.....congratulations Rando, as a Firefighter and as a Director of OF4WD....you can bet I will be reporting your behaviour to both the OF4WD and your Fire Service....

Your behaviour in those last few posts was an absolute dismal record of what kind of person you really are.

Totally unprofessional.....totally....what a disgrace. A disgrace to the Professional Firefighters Association, to Government employees (myself being one of them), to the OF4WD, and to off road enthusiasts.

I would be embarassed, EMBARASSED, to have you representing me or anyone else for that matter at trail counsel meetings and with the Ministry of Natural Resources......just totally embarassed.....

This is a PRECISE reason why OF4WD is not getting my money, and should demonstrate through consideration for anyone else thinking about joining them.

Everyone is entitled to a fair opinion.....but to be laughed at like a child and blatantly insulted in a very abusive manner.....that is clearly NOT, again, an image that a so called Director should be carrying.

A proper director would have the tact and diplomacy to speak their side and vision of any issue with care, courtesy, and a calm professional demeanour.

You, sir, have displayed NONE of those characteristics, and further blown them all to heck, and have further erupted in a very negative light your true attitude.

Itwas only a matter of time and "post editing" that would show your true colours. Bravo.

I have copied and pasted each post from you, saved them and will be delivering them to Lee from OF4WD for consideration with your organization.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:36 PM
JK Freak

On a side note, I need to add, you claim you know how to break glass Rando...

On a closer inspection of your video, I see the door glass is still intact at the begining while you and others are driving on the cars....the winshields haven't been removed either.....AND none of the crowd who is standing close-by are wearing goggles or restricted to a minimum safe distance....

If the glass popped on those doors while you were driving over the car, someone could have been seriously injured or blinded.

So unless your Fire Service instructs you on how to break glass while driving on a car, you sir, again, have proven yourself to be the person I knew and expected you to be.

Again, bravo.

PS: Thanks for completely destroying my opinion of you and the OF4WD....it will be reported.

That video, will be viewed not only by parliamentary members, but also your organization....it will serve as an exreme detriment to the sport on a whole, congratulations.

Your insults of my organization and what we do have been noted.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I learned a new feature on here that i think many would like
just for such a character
it is found in the user /cp buddy and ignore list
well i just copy and pasted the above poster's user name in there, now i don't see any of his posts.

I no longer care what this individual says or does, and i don't want to know cause someone of my moral standing obviously does not want to be associated with that type or display of arrogance, ignorance and immaturity.

I do know that these forums are search able from search engines, and for my profession it is best for me not to associate with this type of individual in any form.

Over and OUT!
10-7
Old 06-20-2008, 06:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Quick Reply: Anyone going to ROADKILL?