Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

LOD Offroad

Old 01-21-2009, 08:38 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default LOD Offroad

We are now selling LOD Bumpers . We are accepting orders for these now and will have them on the site in the next week or two.

If you would like a price before then let me know.

We are working With LOD and will be stocking there parts so that anything you order will ship within a few days.

Thanks
David
Old 01-21-2009, 09:14 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dave,

Are you stocking LOD Rails as well?
Old 01-21-2009, 09:26 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

We will be yes.

David
Old 01-21-2009, 09:32 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet

I only live a couple of hours from LOD. So does this mean you will be shipping direct from your warehouse on all items or will you drop ship things like bumpers?
Old 01-21-2009, 09:42 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

I only live a couple of hours from LOD. So does this mean you will be shipping direct from your warehouse on all items or will you drop ship things like bumpers?
We are having them build us inventory and store it there so it will be shipping from LOD.

David
Old 01-21-2009, 09:58 AM
JK Super Freak

That is awesome and sucks at the same time.

It is awesome because a front bumper is in my future and free shipping (from Northridge) and in stock will make the wait way easier and cheaper.

It sucks because I just ordered my rear, will have to wait 3-4 weeks and I paid $159 for shipping. Oh well.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:04 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

It is awesome because a front bumper is in my future and free shipping (from Northridge) and in stock will make the wait way easier and cheaper.
Its all good you still got a great bumper at a great deal!

We will have these on the site pretty soon and FYI shipping is not entirely free on these . The shipping is much money we can not eat the entire cost but we will not be adding $150 to the cost of the bumper that is for sure!

David
Old 01-21-2009, 10:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
Its all good you still got a great bumper at a great deal!

We will have these on the site pretty soon and FYI shipping is not entirely free on these . The shipping is much money we can not eat the entire cost but we will not be adding $150 to the cost of the bumper that is for sure!

David
That is good to here. The LOD rear is already in my sites. I was just waiting until after I did my taxes, to make sure I don't owe
Old 01-21-2009, 11:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Now the wait begins for the LOD 2 door rails.....Congrats david on getting LOD products that should mean even more business for you from jk-forum members & possibly a cool LOD giveaway item in the near future!?!?!??!
Old 01-21-2009, 12:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

The 2-dr rails should be coming soon. He was having some problems with the powder coating the last I knew, but they should be good to mount on my jeep sometime this week or the next. I assume they'll be for sale shortly after. I did get a chance to see these before he sent them out and even without the coating they look sweet.

Quick Reply: LOD Offroad