Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Camp Jeep pics

Old 07-30-2007, 07:42 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Camp Jeep pics

We had a blast at Camp Jeep this weekend. My boys were the lucky winners of the Bestop drawing for the battery powered toy Jeep. It was great being around so many other Jeep enthusiasts. The only damage I suffered was my 7pin trailer wiring plug was ripped off in the playground "mud pit". Here are a few pics from the weekend ...

Last edited by HG07JKRubi; 07-30-2007 at 10:00 AM.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:44 AM
JK Freak

That is awesome! I want to go to Jeep camp one of the years!
Old 07-30-2007, 08:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default It was a blast!

I was there too and hope to post some pics of my own soon. I encourage anyone else who went to do the same.
Old 07-30-2007, 09:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

My group and I will post as soon as we can, We have 5-6 GB between us. My buddy had a bit too much fun with his sport mode.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by benmar2000

My wife wouldn't let me take our doors off and store them in the hotel room.. I wonder what the person cleaning the rooms would have thought about finding doors in the hotel room..
Why not? Thats exactly what we did. We lined the bed with all 4 doors, arranged in the corresponding pattern they are on the Jeep
Old 07-30-2007, 12:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

I stopped of at the Jeep dealership near my home today, just to see what they might have on the lot. I did happen across a "Camp Jeep Edition" 2-door "X" that looked pretty sweet.

Also talked to the sales manager who took a 2-door Rubi up to play with it. He was amazed at how capable it was. I also got to test drive the same Rubi (to see the 6-speed work for myself, as I ordered a 6-speed unlimited Rubi) and was pleased with how nice the ride is in the JK versus my YJ.

It was still all muddy from Camp Jeep... wish I could have gone.:sad:

Last edited by Gloworm19; 07-30-2007 at 04:27 PM.
Old 07-30-2007, 03:28 PM
JK Newbie

Default Love my Jeep!

Just got back from Camp Jeep as well. It was a great time! This was my second one, first in PA with my 2000 TJ Sport. What a difference between my TJ and my Rubicon. My TJ was more than capable on the trails there but my Rubi handled the trails I went on like nothing. I came off the trails pretty bruised from being bounced all around in my TJ but with the Rubi it was like driving on pavement (well not exactly but it was the only analogy I could think of)!!

I took a bunch of video's and will try to get them on here once I figure out what I am doing.

Can't wait for next year already! Any rumors on where it may be? I doubt it will ever happen but having one in the Adirondacks would be mint. Camp Jeep Lake Placid 2008???
Old 07-30-2007, 03:32 PM
JK Newbie

Default Camp Jeep Jeep

Oh yeah, I saw those "Camp Jeep Edition" 2-door "X" at the event. They are pretty sweet looking. They have the Mopar off-road bumpers on them.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:00 PM
5x5
JK Newbie

Default Where will the next one be?

Did they have any indication of where the next Camp Jeep will be? I hope the next one is a little farther west. I went to the last one they had in California.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Here are some pics I got at Camp Jeep

it was my 1st and I loved it. Can't wait for the next one!

After the owners playground, GatorGreen made it through the easy mud pit 1st then did the deep mud pit 2x after being warned about the danger of not having lockers

GatorGreen on the trail

Check out the old timer

Nice Sahara

B52's

Not any real good stuff from Trail B, but I thought it was the best trail that I did!

Quick Reply: Camp Jeep pics