Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Anyone have the ACE JK Rock Sliders?

Old 02-26-2012 | 05:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by miethead

Luckily you are entitled to your opinion, I will use my experience with them saving my body from damage, came down on them and it worked like its suppose to and they slid down the rock instead of crushing my rocker. I do wish they had some rocker armor though.
He is "entitled" to to his opinion but he didn't mention that he had any experience with the ace sliders and had no real information to contribute to the thread. So why say anything.....
Old 02-26-2012 | 06:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeepnpr
I'll play!
I also have a Rubi with the ACE rails. These things are AWESOME, easy to install - took me about an hour by myself.
Just ordered their mid width bumper with stinger so I can mount my winch. Later going for their stock width fenders and rear bumper/tire carrier.
Love the ACE products, these things are rock solid, great prices and the lifetime "you bend it we replace it" garauntee is great.
My Rubi without the sliders

Here is my Rubi with rails & ACE sliders

do you have some pics of the mounting underneath and close ups front and back they look awesome
Old 02-26-2012 | 06:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

These are on my list as well, these look great
Old 02-26-2012 | 07:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cis911
These look bad ass but im wondering if they will work with my jk that has a 2 inch body lift. Does anyone have pics of these sliders on a jk with a 2 inch body lift?
There will be 2 extra inches of gap between the rail and the body
Old 02-27-2012 | 02:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Old 02-27-2012 | 03:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

My Wife and two girls have a hard time getting up in my jeep, Do these work well for steps as well? Thanks
Old 02-27-2012 | 04:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Zaskar
My Wife and two girls have a hard time getting up in my jeep, Do these work well for steps as well? Thanks
I'm a big guy and I stand on mine all the time with no problems. They are not too much lower of a step up than just climbing in, but my 4 & 8 yr olds use them every time.
Old 02-27-2012 | 05:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

I dont have rubi rails either and wasnt a fan of the big gap......found the n-fabs w removable steps and love them! you can find them for 300 with out the steps. You have to buy the steps separate.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2156.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	282974Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2155.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	282976Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2154.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	282977

I know they arent the ACEs but there are other options
Old 02-27-2012 | 05:46 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jeepnpr
I'll play!
I also have a Rubi with the ACE rails. These things are AWESOME, easy to install - took me about an hour by myself.
Just ordered their mid width bumper with stinger so I can mount my winch. Later going for their stock width fenders and rear bumper/tire carrier.
Love the ACE products, these things are rock solid, great prices and the lifetime "you bend it we replace it" garauntee is great.
My Rubi without the sliders

Here is my Rubi with rails & ACE sliders
I love your sticker "only on a jeep" where did you get that. Pm me me. Thx.
Old 03-01-2012 | 07:48 PM
JK Newbie

After much research ACE seems to be the best bang for your buck! Although I have a question and have read all the posts in this thread, I have a small body lift on a wrangler sport no rubi rails, does anyone have any other pics of the "gap"? I am very eager to order!!! Just want to know before I pull the trigger thnx

:beer

Quick Reply: Anyone have the ACE JK Rock Sliders?